Trump the greatest President ever

like a dog chasing his tail. Originally Posted by bambino
Or I like to compare them to cats chasing a string they can never grab.

Trump dangles it, they jump and go nuts, and the string is pulled away...

All the while Trump merrily moves on with his agenda of undoing burdensome regulations, setting the courts up for conservatives for a generation to come, cutting taxes, and presiding over one of the best periods for unemployment in well over a generation.

I wouldn't put him as the greatest ever, but he's moving up there pretty quick and he's only just over 1/4 way through his 8 years.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
A top psychiatrist wouldn't diagnose someone they have not seen as a patient, and then they should be quiet about it.

In order to defeat the enemy you must act crazier than they do.
Is that Sun Tsu?
Is that Sun Tsu?

Wang Chung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE
Is that Sun Tsu?
Wang Chung

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

no sheet!
The Liberal -Retards don't like change,,, HE'S a Outsider ,,,, Very different
Twit head is the most entertaining pos ever. I luv his shit tweets and whatever he says to his ignorant racist redneck supporters to keep them believing. The house has him by his balls n orange mushroom. His fat ass can't run or hide forever. More fun stuff coming from this pos.

Btw dudes that don't agree. I actually have a life and can't post on here 24/7. So you losers talk amongst your selfs some more n more. That shit is funny too lol
Is your " I actually have a life" include chanting at the impeachment rallies...that shit's funny.
Twit head is the most entertaining pos ever. I luv his shit tweets and whatever he says to his ignorant racist redneck supporters to keep them believing. The house has him by his balls n orange mushroom. His fat ass can't run or hide forever. More fun stuff coming from this pos.

Btw dudes that don't agree. I actually have a life and can't post on here 24/7. So you losers talk amongst your selfs some more n more. That shit is funny too lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies

• Tiny
  • 05-22-2019, 06:41 PM
greatest President ever of what? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fair question. If you'll enlarge that from President to "leader of government," I'd pick Lee Kuan Yew, deceased Prime Minister of Singapore.

In my lifetime...Reagan hands down. Originally Posted by bb1961
I agree 100%.