Phone: 512-709-0911
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://austin.backpage.com/Transsexu...8-ddd/13912234
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North- Local Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Easy Conversation, Handjob, Deep French Kissing, BBBJ, Breast Worship
Session Length: 45min-Quick Visit
Fee: $100
Hair Color and Length: Long and Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She looks like her Ads, and even better in person
Recommendation: Yes
Provider Pictures
Provider Pictures Originally Posted by ATXBro
What size are tits??Why are you promoting here??Why didn't you write a review????
Hello,

I believe 38DDD, I am not promoting but just giving a review, it's posted above the provider pictures the staff recommended another realm as a good place to post other types of reviews like this.

Have a wonderful day
Hello,

I believe 38DDD, I am not promoting but just giving a review, it's posted above the provider pictures the staff recommended another realm as a good place to post other types of reviews like this.

Have a wonderful day Originally Posted by ATXBro
WOW what a pair!!
38 DDD man I take it she/he is not a runner lol.
Very attractive for a T-girl, if I came across one that looked like that I might give it a spin.
Guess I'll be popping my TS/BP cherry ASAP.
Ok...so she's got HUGE tits, that much is not obvious and very exciting. But...this being a t-girl review, I'm curious...what about the cock? Big? Small? Functional? Non-functional?
Hey John,

That would be a non-functional on my adventure anyways, my guess would be the hormones she was taking are is. I not a doctor but I have heard that maybe the trade off for some
Does she do fs?