It's been a while... Perfect Playmate (cali_barbie)

Hello all... It has been a while since
I ventured to this part of the board...
Some of you may remember me under my old handle Cali_barbie...
Same account I just switched my username...
Kinda grew outta the "barbie" phase I feel lol...

Anyway... I am considering visiting Austin again,
along with a couple other cities in Texas...

I haven't been in maybe 6 years... I am sure things have changed...
Is the Arboretum still a safe area to host...
I never host in motels just hotels so not too worried about those type of places...

Any hotels that have been red flagged by the ladies?
Any new alerts period for Austin?

If I did visit it wouldn't be till after this month... I am just pre planning...
Seeing if this is a good idea or not...

In the mean time here are a few recent photos of myself...

Arboretum / Domain area is where i've seen many hosting so you shouldn't have any problems there. There's also downtown area
Arboretum / Domain area is where i've seen many hosting so you shouldn't have any problems there. There's also downtown area Originally Posted by wlanon
Awesome! Thank you!!
Glad your considering coming back to visit! I was really disappointed when you left Austin and missed out meeting you. Hoping we can finally meet! And yes arboretum/domain area is still a safe place with plenty of fun activities for you to enjoy.
Glad your considering coming back to visit! I was really disappointed when you left Austin and missed out meeting you. Hoping we can finally meet! And yes arboretum/domain area is still a safe place with plenty of fun activities for you to enjoy. Originally Posted by chencho
I have always missed Austin... I hope it works out where we can finally connect!! Glad to hear the Arboretum is still a good location... It was my favorite area in Austin to host...
hopefully do get to see you, i missed out seeing you in the socal area on hx when i used to live there lol. but consider somewhere close to satx lol
hopefully do get to see you, i missed out seeing you in the socal area on hx when i used to live there lol. but consider somewhere close to satx lol Originally Posted by wlanon
Awww I love my HX family!!! If we do ever meet and yo have a good network on there keep in mind you can just pm me there for screening I hope our paths cross!!
Omg are you freaking serious your real? OMFG hell yessssss
Yessss please visit austin soon arboretum and domain area is the best place to visit
Omg are you freaking serious your real? OMFG hell yessssss Originally Posted by Latin_ATX
Yessss please visit austin soon arboretum and domain area is the best place to visit Originally Posted by Latin_ATX
Lol yes I am for real... I hope to... It is looking possible right now
hurry up and sign me up!!