Christmas Wishlists

Hey guys and gals!

What little stocking stuffers might be nice to see from your favorite provider or hobbyist this year?

I know what I want Mrs. Claus to bring me!
www.baconlube.com
My wife LOVES Bacon! I am seriously getting this as a gag stocking stuffer! Great find, lol!

(Although I can't believe I'm about to pay 12$ for some bacon grease mixed with vegetable oil, lol.)
I would like a small bottle of perfume... that drives a particular hobbyist wild and ONLY wear it when he comes over for HIM. That would be a great way to remember HIM particularly and a great way to show that you do remember him.

Amber Rain
That is some expensive bacon lube ....
I would like a small bottle of perfume... that drives a particular hobbyist wild and ONLY wear it when he comes over for HIM. That would be a great way to remember HIM particularly and a great way to show that you do remember him.

Amber Rain Originally Posted by Amber Rain

Don't do it. She will cheat. She will put it on for all the guys and tell you it's only for you. lol
We do that with lingerie too lol. JOKE! What would I like for Christmas? Just for my family and friends to be happy and get along. It's not the gifts that make Christmas so special, but the real meaning behind it.

I wish everyone here...yes EVERYONE a truly blessed holiday season. Focus more on the little things in your life, your family, your friends, and yourself and I think we will all find out just how fortunate we are. There are some people out there who won't even have a hot meal to look forward to. Some are alone with no one to turn to.

It's always a blessing to do nice things for people and not tell them you did. Leave some money under the door mat of a person you know may not be able to buy gifts this year, put a gift card in a mailbox from Santa, volunteer at your local shelter or better yet, invite a homeless person over so they can have dinner with you.

So many things to do to bless others.
I like to take xmas tins with the lids and fill them with home cooked sweets and give to family and friends . It ususally takes about a week to eat all the goodies. There will be fudges, dipped pretzels, cookies, rice crispy treats, roasted and dipped nuts in a tin. If they are not into sweets make a food gift basket with cheese, crackers, sardines, or some kind of bread spread. yep...
London: that is honestly one of the best things I have seen publicly posted in a while. Bravo.

I do have some things on my wishlist though.
That is some expensive bacon lube .... Originally Posted by pyramider
I don't cost that much
London: that is honestly one of the best things I have seen publicly posted in a while. Bravo.

I do have some things on my wishlist though. Originally Posted by daratu1
Uhh..you didn't see it. It's a dream dude..I am a biaatch lol.
Lol!!! I'm Pyamider love sick, merry xmas .....happy than giving
On my list is:
Campbell's Bean W/Bacon Soup....it's hard to find in a lot of grocery stores these days.
Also, CoCo Wheats....Yum Yum! (Also hard to find in some spots).

The baconlube models look hilarious with their snouts on but that won't be on my list this year. lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (11.3 KB, 143 views)
Uhh..you didn't see it. It's a dream dude..I am a biaatch lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Gotta love a woman after my own heart.
HEHEE.. Merry Christmas sexy RAYNE.
  • FK
  • 11-18-2011, 02:01 PM
I want a Corvette!
Or some Acqua di Gio cologne spray.....
But I do not want my pussy and ass to smell like bacon!
London I can't wait for you to come to Houston.