What does it even mean to be...

A verified provider?

I lurk around reading things here that sometimes make me shake my head (surprise) and now I have to ask what do you all think it even means to be a Verified Provider? What do those two selective words even really mean?

I have read this week alone, how the following has happened to hobbyists by verified providers:

1. Outing to family/wife
2. Bait and Switch with pictures (and yes to me this includes heavy Photoshop)
3. Operating under two handles
4. Reference check backdoor activity including blocking the hobbyist from playing
5. Being banned under a handle and coming back as someone else

You get the drift.

So then what is the point? Most VP's don't get PR privileges, some don't bother with a showcase and laying low just posting ads is the way to go in select cities. Yet, if you meet the basic requirements your considered a VP, just like everyone else.

So then would it be feasible, to have a higher standard to be a VP?

Gentleman, does being a VP factor in your choice to see a lady?

Ladies, would you jump through more hoops to be distinguished as "really" verified?

To both, would it even make a difference?
Guess it just means you are verifed to actually be a hooker and not a cop. What you do after you reach that status will be in your reviews and in the alert sections. It takes only one or two people to vouch for you I think.
That part I MAY get, but, if you are undercover and infiltrating then, well I don't want to give anyone ideas...

But that in reality wouldn't mean much either.
Being verified means absolutely nothing to me. I have know of ladies who are not in the adult entertainment business to get VP status. They usually disappear rather quickly.

I select my ladies based upon verification by hobbiest friends or meeting they outside of the hobby. I have been around long enough to not require the verification process so called.

It may be valuable to others from both sides.
That part I MAY get, but, if you are undercover and infiltrating then, well I don't want to give anyone ideas...

But that in reality wouldn't mean much either. Originally Posted by Ava Stone
The point is, that's all it means from the start. It does not make it any less true until a provider's actions prove otherwise. Mods don't have all day to go investigating providers like some low life hobbyists do, so they have a system that works for them I suppose.

Like Bull said...does not mean much.
Mods don't have all day to go investigating providers like some low life hobbyists do, so they have a system that works for them I suppose.

Like Bull said...does not mean much. Originally Posted by London Rayne

On a side note thanks for letting me work on my multi-quote AND look at your luscious booty
Word of mouth is an amazingly powerful tool. Any "VP" that would stoop to threatening to out someone will likely find herself sitting next to a very quiet phone.
A lady being a verified provider is a starting point deciding if I want to see her, but it doesn't say anything about her service. Reading reviews, talking to friends, etc. are what I normally use to decide about a girl. If she's active on the board reading her posts can help .
Deciding a VIPVP status would be difficult to do because we all have different opinions of what that would be and who would rate that title.
VIP VP status........................ .........

*grabs popcorn*