Keri is so VERY.....

Hahaha... Ya'll bit. I'll write the review later. Gotta go get my little butt in the shower.. School day.. I'm prepared.. I did my homework last night!!!

XOXOXO,
Tay
Shower by yourself.....how boring!
Lastnight was so much fun Tay & I cannot wait til 4 for some more dirty play. God, girl, you're a blast.. See you soon ;-)
Lastnight was so much fun Tay & I cannot wait til 4 for some more dirty play. God, girl, you're a blast.. See you soon ;-) Originally Posted by keri2114

ROFLMAO... It was my PLEASURE!!!! hahahaha..... I LOVE you too!!!! Hey board, no chit... I think I found my partner in crime... Do you think our 4 is scared, excited, or both???? He seems to say he's more excited to have "us" then I am to have "you".....Not quite sure if I should feel happy or sad for him.... giggles.... Hope he ate his Wheaties..... And yes, review to follow.... What a lucky guy? First out at the box!!! or should I say boxes??? giggles
Scared, he should have bought a lottery ticket after being asked to be part of it!!
Scared, he should have bought a lottery ticket after being asked to be part of it!! Originally Posted by LA Man
It was pretty amazing!! Lol.. He was a great first for our double...
My question is, was there any girl/girl activities? Review looks like it was just 2 hotties going to town on a guy.
read the review just posted in another thread - it seems all around full on hotness!
Oh yes there was def girl on girl. We were all equally pleasured.. Loads of fun ;-)