Just an FYI

Gentlemen, if we have not met in over a year, please do not use me as a reference. Surely you have more recent ladies to vouch for you.

Visiting ladies, if you would like the local ladies to give you a references, ask the ladies nicely and they will gladly help.

Wishing everyone smiles and snail trails.....
I agree Nicolet!!
ditto....and also give the provider some way I would remember you/our time!

I am an "old chick" so my memory is not so good...lol
  • anita
  • 03-25-2015, 11:28 AM
I also agree with you. Some ladies don't even bother replying back. But you do in a timely manner, in a very helpful way and I love you for it.
Yes I totally agree! I am always nice and very greatful when a provider gives me a refence check! Courtesy goes a long way! I have had absolutely sweet responses when I have asked the local ladies! Thanks
I haven't seen any of y'all but y'all are the most active posters on here. Just saying
Is that a problem, bigworm?
I know I haven't seen you in more than a year Nicolet, so I will refrain from using you as a reference. However, you're the best reference I or anyone else could have. You're always quick to respond. In sum, you're a true professional.
Is that a problem, bigworm? Originally Posted by Nicolet

Not a problem for me, but it must be for you. Not everyone sees the same providers over and over. Myself I may see 4 to 6 providers a year, and after that year how many of those providers are still active? It changes, many move away, delete their account, or retire. My point is that the ones that stay around are more likely to be used as references. This is the nature of the beast and every job has them.
You're right bigworm, so the gents that like variety should have references from the ladies you've seen recently. "You" don't need me to vouch for "You".

Happy snail trails!
You can spell it out a simply as possible Nic, and most still do not read.
You can spell it out a simply as possible Nic, and most still do not read. Originally Posted by April Cox
I guess neither of you are reading. I mentioned retired, quit posting, or relocated. If a provider doesn't want to give references after a certain amount of time let everyone know.
I've almost gotten to the point that I'm taking Annie's position with not giving refs to out of state ladies. If I needed one from them, they are no where to be found or just simply ignore.

Also, there are those ladies that if you ask them for a ref, not only does she not respond, but the gentleman does not either. She contacted him and offered a special rate for him to see her. Yes, it's a sleezy move, the gent goes for it usually though it seems. I have learned, by trial and error, who is safe to ask and who is not.

More ladies are not reference friendly than you guys think.

I could go on...

Yes big, I can and do read.
I have no advice for you in terms of getting references from the ladies you've seen, bigworm. Since you and I have never met, its moot. Right?
Thank you for the compliment, televill. Maybe we can get together next Christmas! I thoroughly enjoyed your company!

@ Anita, thank you sweetie and you are most welcome!
Indeed!