Address: RT20
Hair Length and Color: Shorter blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: About 5'7, nice thick ass, b cup, curvy build
Recommendation: Yes
  • cap49
  • 10-14-2020, 12:01 PM
Have tried twice now to set up an appointment to see her. And both times after being given the address I get radio silence. Is this normal for her. Do I just need to be persistent? Not a huge fan of making a drive for no reason.
Ehh... she’s seen better days... she’s fun... she prolly just had another D in her mouth at the time...
If u really think she’s your speed... stay persistent see her once and u will then get in her daily text blast... she lets u know when she has a place or just available for car dates... I saw her once and she texted me for weeks...

IMHO... not worth two drives and radio silence...
Have tried twice now to set up an appointment to see her. And both times after being given the address I get radio silence. Is this normal for her. Do I just need to be persistent? Not a huge fan of making a drive for no reason. Originally Posted by cap49
Wow that is annoying, although I will say the few times I've seen her she's been punctual. In fact, almost every morning she texts me she has a incall available (not a fan of that but thats why I use a burner number). Really her head game is her greatest asset but YMMV