Missing the agencies

I sure miss the agencies in Houston. I come to town several times a year and always try and see some lucky lady on my trip. Thursday I was in town and had texted three ladies for a date sometime around noon, all said great let me know the day of. Ok, so day of I start texting ladies that mourning on my dricve to Houston and as usual not one reply back. I'm kinda used to this ,but the good thing was I could always find an agency girl. What really sucks now is they are gone
Does this only happen to me are do other guys get stood up on regular bases?
i am from houston and i have this problem. trying too get in touch with old contacts but no luck
Agencies are still around a few have reached out to me
Agencies are still around a few have reached out to me Originally Posted by nu24/7
Which ones?
Agencies are still around a few have reached out to me Originally Posted by nu24/7
Hi nu24/7,
Man, I would lover to support the agencies again. Do you mind sharing?
Yes please share with us
Reached out to you .... how. If ypu don’t want to share here than please PM.
Bullshit that the agencies are still around. LE ran agency leadership out of Houston, maybe for good. What contacts you have are ex-agency girls turned stripper.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-28-2018, 05:50 AM
correction: agency gals are still around; agencies are not..
Agencies are definitely still around but are kept under the radar as they should be and want to be.
Agencies are definitely still around but are kept under the radar as they should be and want to be. Originally Posted by STIGMA713
You have no proof. The ones that are open aren't original agencies but a few girls sharing the same incall.
can you share please
I have the number of one of rhe latin dreams girls ,i share whay i have if some else share too
I have a few numbers who else share
SUGGESTION: After all that happened before, why don't you all quit talking about all this shit so openly. One thing we learned for sure is that there are "eyes" on all that's on this site - Especially if the word "agency" is involved.

Next, y'all will start giving exact addresses and shit like that. Discretion, discretion, discretion,,,, (in other words - STFU!).

A'Man