Back when media outlets were allowed to speak the truth....

http://content.time.com/time/magazin...810262,00.html

Time magazine used to be able to tell it like it is. 70 years later, it's "blame whitey".
http://content.time.com/time/magazin...810262,00.html

Time magazine used to be able to tell it like it is. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Being "able" is distinguished from actually DOING IT!

And being "able" and not doing it is direct evidence of an intent to lie.

Back in those days the Christian Science Monitor was the standard of quality, truth, and accuracy. Like so many other rags it turned somewhat biased and political.
Could yous cop a sit down in a parking lot back then, too?
Could yous cop a sit down in a parking lot back then, too? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I think you meant to say "shit down" which I have done in many parking lots, parking garages, car wash bays, and alleys.

Let's get back on topic. One the biggest problems plaguing the country is the negro crime rate.
Could yous cop a sit down in a parking lot back then, too? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Please don't try to talk with the dick in your mouth, ok?

Didn't your mother teach you any manners?
Please don't try to talk with the dick in your mouth, ok?

Didn't your mother teach you any manners? Originally Posted by LexusLover

well, his degree in scatology is working OT.

that said.. his mother prolly forgot to wash his mouth with soap.

is it any wonder that hoeshit has a potty mouth only H. would love.
Just so you uneducated people should consider. Reagan did away with the fairness doctrine and now we are lumbered with fake news peddled by none other than FOX and friends. Why do you think Trump seeks assurances and sympathy from this miserable lot?
IMHO American media is a joke. That’s why I dig for other outlets of news.
Anything where Trump will not be influencing the news. With his BS.
Trump is a bully and the most ignorant individual that has barged into the WH.
The media has a duty to share the truth and news but alas it’s not always going to happen.
Heck Trump is now going after the judge that has sentenced Stone to a lengthy jail sentence. He has NO right to set any kind of sentencing to an obvious Liar and felon. We are fast diving into being a banana republic thanks to El Douche.
He has no respect for any rule of law.
Heck Trump is now going after the judge that has sentenced Stone to a lengthy jail sentence. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
No, Stone hasn't even been sentenced yet. The tempest is over what is a reasonable sentence for federal prosecutors to recommend. Try to pay attention.
  • oeb11
  • 02-16-2020, 05:47 PM
My, My - the Fascist DPST's are on the loose - accusing Conservatives of their own actions.

Look in a mirror, fascist DPST's!
Trump has every right to comment. He is an American after all. Trump could just pardon after the Obama judge went nuts and don't even star about the jury foreperson. Stone should get a new trial and an apology from the feds for that early morning roust.
I thinks he should have to get a tattoo of Hillary Clintons pissing on his tattoo of Nixon
I thinks he should have to get a tattoo of Hillary Clintons pissing on his tattoo of Nixon Originally Posted by HoeHummer

here's one for yous "blackie trudeau"

• WTF
  • 02-17-2020, 10:17 AM
No, Stone hasn't even been sentenced yet. The tempest is over what is a reasonable sentence for federal prosecutors to recommend. Try to pay attention. Originally Posted by lustylad
Do you think the prosecutors used the guidelines correctly?

You do know what he convicted for?

Do you know what Michael Cohen pleaded to?

Do you know his sentence?

Did Cohen confess to witness intimidation ?

If this wasn't a friend of Donald Trump.....this sentence would be perfectly acceptable to the AG.
here's one for yous "blackie trudeau"

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
How many points did yous get for the “blackie” comment, pedsy? Yous must have gotten some, or else you’d have STFU by now, eh?

As many as yous got for the hanging corpses?

Now yous are just doubling down on your stupids racist bullshit. Typical of the Trumpholians who troll this here forum. Every fuckings day, yous look more and more like the shit found in a shithole country.

Be proud, Americans. This is yous.
How many points did yous get for the “blackie” comment, pedsy? Yous must have gotten some, or else you’d have STFU by now, eh?

As many as yous got for the hanging corpses?

Now yous are just doubling down on your stupids racist bullshit. Typical of the Trumpholians who troll this here forum. Every fuckings day, yous look more and more like the shit found in a shithole country.

Be proud, Americans. This is yous. Originally Posted by HoeHummer