Date: 3/6/19
Name: Lovely jessica
Phone: 913-213-0670
Email Address: - *
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/missouri/kan...scorts/1409894 *
City: Olathe
State: Kansas
Address: 35 and Santa Fe
Activities: Quick convo, bbbj x 3, mish, daty.
Hair Length and Color: Brown below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not the girl in the photo but cute. 5’5”- 5’6”, nice curves. A couple of tattoos. Didn’t distract me. All in all a cut girl. Very outgoing personality.
Recommendation: Yes

*staff edit: url was in email field. fixed that. - RS
Sorry. Brown hair past shoulders. Probably DD. I am horrible at weight. But she is not fat. She says hazel eyes. I think brown. The pictures might be her. If they are they are old. She is short so the 5’6” might be right. Anything under 5’9” is short to me. I will say she is well put together. I don’t know why she doesn’t use her own pics. They would still get her business. If you have any other questions just ask. I will try to elaborate if I can.
Thanks for the review
I'm confused at the bbbj x3. Did you finish 3 times and then move on to the other activities? Or was it bbbj, daty, bbbj, mish, bbbj?
I wish I could finish 3 times in a hour. Haven’t had that kind of prowess for many years.
Sorry. Brown hair past shoulders. Probably DD. I am horrible at weight. But she is not fat. She says hazel eyes. I think brown. The pictures might be her. If they are they are old. She is short so the 5’6” might be right. Anything under 5’9” is short to me. I will say she is well put together. I don’t know why she doesn’t use her own pics. They would still get her business. If you have any other questions just ask. I will try to elaborate if I can. Originally Posted by Doccook
Did she says how long she will be in town

She didn’t say how long she would be here.
  • mrtee
  • 03-18-2019, 04:36 PM
I’m confused they only Jessica in ur link was a Jessica Rabbit different phone number ??
I’m confused they only Jessica in ur link was a Jessica Rabbit different phone number ?? Originally Posted by mrtee
they are one in the same and not the girl who's pics are listed! my only thought is she switches phone number due to bad reviews or who knows but in any case don't waste your time!