City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM++
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Wore a tank top and shorts today. Around 130-140 and 5'2ish. Tattooed C-D MMs
Recommendation: Yes
  • PhoK
  • 08-05-2023, 09:18 AM
Nice to see Jojo is back! What is the name of the place? The number listed is for Dee Thai 1
Address?
Search again gents. She kept the same number, so of course, Dee Thai will show up. But also note that another place is found with that number, including the address that is "Close to Ferguson and Shiloh" as stated by Ochiyo.
Great point by TexomaCowboy. Bearing that in mind, I'll make it easier for readers - the location's name is Chaba Feet.
Her location here was noted several months ago. Close to a school. Which caused consternation to a fellow monger. In the City of Dallas, so maybe she can stay UTR better than in Plano/Richardson. Maybe the individual building will reduce any attention from the neighbors too.
Wishing her the best.
I’m that “fellow monger”. You can search my review of her new location, which was more of a PSA.

And I agree with TexomaCowboy. If y’all want this new location to last, it’s best to be kept UTR

Great point by TexomaCowboy. Bearing that in mind, I'll make it easier for readers - the location's name is Chaba Feet. Originally Posted by Ochiyo
I have never understood why so many mongers act like the name of the place you’re reviewing is some big secret. I mean if you’re going to give the address and phone number of the place, just go ahead and give us the name to save us all a little time from googling it.