Everybody Poops.

Jules's thread had me thinking about others pooping habits, sorry I am home bored at the moment..

I was wondering about the type of pooper everyone is.

I can go just about anyplace as long as its clean,. friends houses, offices, yes even the ole gas station if I just have to go.
I was an outside Salesman for my dads company back in Houston from 1991-1997, I knew all of the great office buildings around the Houston area that were nice and clean and seldom used.

I typically take care of business at home in the morning so its pretty rare I go in public.
  • PeAcH
  • 07-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Haha, I thought you were talking about the book!
I do have that book by the way..

Um.. personally if I have to go I will go where ever I need to..
Not afraid of doing it outdoors if I have to.. but generally it is all done at home.

Love the thread, Ralphey.. made me smile, thank you.
you are welcome Peach,, I did use the title of that book was my title for this post

I to have gone outdoors many times as a kid not so much as an adult. That reminds me of when I was about 17 or so in High School we were coming back from Baton Rouge seeing my Grandparents, and we are about 30 miles outside of town, and just about to get onto the Breaux Bridge( no stops for the next 20 miles or so) so my dad pulled over went into the woods off the I-10 and pooped.. was funny
I learned a lot about my pooping habits during my first trip to New York. I had to go whenever I was leaving the city and decided that I would just stop at a convenience store once i got out of town. The only problem was, there aren't gas stations and convenience stores every exit like there are here in Texas on the highways entering in New Jersey. After learning this, and the impulse to poop increasing I found an office building and dropped trough right there on new jersey. So, while I usually prefer the comfort of my house, I can poop anywhere, but especially on new jersey.
Every morning after my first sip of coffee! then run....
I prefer home bowl advantage, but in a 'pinch' anywhere will do...
Ahhhhhh...a little more information than I needed.
I prefer home bowl advantage, but in a 'pinch' anywhere will do... Originally Posted by governmentguru
nothing like home field advantage! sit back,relax, read the paper and post in the coed on Eccie
I've been crapping for over 50 years now. Clean and cool are my minimum requirements. Nothing worse that sweating like a pig while dropping a deuce.
I learned a lot about my pooping habits during my first trip to New York. I had to go whenever I was leaving the city and decided that I would just stop at a convenience store once i got out of town. The only problem was, there aren't gas stations and convenience stores every exit like there are here in Texas on the highways entering in New Jersey. After learning this, and the impulse to poop increasing I found an office building and dropped trough right there on new jersey. So, while I usually prefer the comfort of my house, I can poop anywhere, but especially on new jersey. Originally Posted by hungryjonny
Taking a dump near a NJ office bldg may have increased it's curb appeal...
^ zing
  • Mokoa
  • 07-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Gee, if only MF were here.
Picked a buddy up early one morning going deer hunting, a few minutes down the country road he says he has to go NOW, I pull over he jumps out does his business, but did not pull his coveralls out of the way, pulls his coveralls back on and had crapped the inside of them, slung crap on his back, neck and back of his head, I turned around took him straight home, and still laugh my ass off every time I think about it.
The bottom line is........when ya gotta go, you gotta go!!