The low ratio of New Providers on the Scene reviews or future ads to the Volume of W & I Forum new provider threads

What gives?...There is and has always been a lot of here today gone tomorrow traffic in the Welcome & Introduction Forum. Why does Eccieland feel that is? When I see an attractive lady's ad and all the responses she gets, even her gracious responses back to Gents, the Gents Private positive comments on her, then BAM, NADA, SHUT IT DOWN LET'S GO HOME....She's never to be heard from again, no Gent ever writes a review, she never posts a single ad...

It's like the Bermuda Triangle of Providers !!

Does all the attention scare them away or overwhelm them you think? Didn't they join Eccieland to make money (excuse me, collect roses)?
I think a lot of "hit and run" and "one and done" types are backpage immigrants trying to make the transition to eccie. Many soon find out that the women around here play in a league several rungs above the typical BP offerings. Realizing they can't compete, they go back from whence they came. This is the big leagues, and only the best can hang here.
I think it is a mixed bag of reasons. The travel gals move on, the quick cash crop meet their goal and forget.
Then there are also a fair amount of creeps that prey on the new girls. A couple months back I met one that claimed she was "violated" in a bad way, (group of thugs). She was very shooken up, tears, the whole bit... our meeting never went further than a shoulder to cry on, advice, and gas money to go back home (parents).
Never can be sure how much of what we hear is true so I could have been duped but by her account of events I would leave and never look back.
In addition, there are many guys/pimps here who prey on new, inexpereinced women trying to take advantage of them before they know how to handle themselves. That might be trying to get a free or very low cost "If I review you, it will drive lots of business your way" scam, or a pimp, or "You want me to do what with you?" sessions, If a new providers' first few encounters through Eccie are bad, then its understandble they might drop off ECCIE real quick.

There is such a huge supply on new women, these asshole guys see no reason to not try to get away with what ever they can.
And...
They come to the realization that for any amount of money, they can't hop in sack with an old, smelly, fat, bald, toothless, hopeless, dickless, moley, greasy, bad-breathed, rude, loud, blowhard shithole of a client...and pretend he's sexy and enjoying herself.

Or...

A sugar daddy grabs 'em.

They're severely unorganized and don't want to be pimped or managed. (It's MY fuckin' money)

They ARE pimped and he's a doofus who manages to ruin her reputation in 15 minutes.
The real kicker is two months of reviews in 2011 or 2012, no further activity and their showcases are still up. Sometimes they pop back in, probably cash harvesting.

Classic case for OP..Angel Dreams. Ran a serious weeklong special, figure how many guys can rotate in 90 minute cycles (60 session and 30 recovery), she bailed on it by Friday morning, either her pussy hurt or she had enough cash for a new C class. Either way...poof..go figure.
Or more likely her pimp had enough cash for his C-class, and she got tired of making his payments.

I seriously doubt that most women posting in W&I are really independent.
I seriously doubt that most women posting in W&I are really independent. Originally Posted by TinMan
Same can be said for the reviews in independent, just have to take their word I guess....
Well, as it relates to the question at hand, if you start with the assumption that most of the girls aren't independents executing a well-defined business plan, it is very easy to understand why so many disappear as quickly as smoke rings.
Some may have dabbled in BP and came here based on someone's recommendation.They may not have been as organized (incall, screening, TCB) as they should be and got overwhelmed with the business end.
Plus, we all know that there is NO WAY that there will ever be a post by local L.E. in W&O looking to see who they can catch...

(yeah, right).
Plus, we all know that there is NO WAY that there will ever be a post by local L.E. in W&O looking to see who they can catch...

(yeah, right).
Originally Posted by hotindallas
You mean they are that sneaky?
In addition, there are many guys/pimps here who prey on new, inexpereinced women trying to take advantage of them before they know how to handle themselves. That might be trying to get a free or very low cost "If I review you, it will drive lots of business your way" scam, or a pimp, or "You want me to do what with you?" sessions, If a new providers' first few encounters through Eccie are bad, then its understandble they might drop off ECCIE real quick.

There is such a huge supply on new women, these asshole guys see no reason to not try to get away with what ever they can. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
What makes you think its just the guys running them off? Haha The bullshit behind the scenes can be overwhelming when you are genuinely learning on your own.

It's a jungle in here, but a damn fun one if u PLAY BY THE RULES and stay focused on what you LOVE doing!
The majority of the girls in W&I come from Backpage and have no clue how to handle the business end of thing to the standards of the Eccie community. The have trouble posting photos so how would they know that true GFE includes bbbj, lfk or dfk, and taking a fresh towel to wipe your balls off after a session. Not to mention their scheduling sucks and they cant clear their pm box fast enough.
And...
They come to the realization that for any amount of money, they can't hop in sack with an old, smelly, fat, bald, toothless, hopeless, dickless, moley, greasy, bad-breathed, rude, loud, blowhard shithole of a client...and pretend he's sexy and enjoying herself.

. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I would appreciate it if you would not use my exact description in future posts. You came dangerously close to outing me.