State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Girl is over the top gfe. Does everything
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Same as her pictures
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: She's tiny, tiny, tiny. 4' 6" and about 85 pounds.
Recommendation: Yes
No link or phone number
This girl is def gfe. She will do some other stuff too. Saw her twice. Kind of an afg lay but she's open minded and super sweet. If you are turned off my super skinny girls, avoid. If you like that she'd as small as it gets.
I don't know how to make links. Heck, I don't own a computer nor a credit card. I use my phone for everything.
I've been seeing her for about a year. She's changed her number several times. She's on SA. Contact her there and get her number.
Not sure what SA is to find her. What about a phone number
SA=Seeking Arrangements. "Sugar baby" site. Some girls don't want their info shared on pages like this. Sometimes you just have to put the work in!
She asks 250 for 30....no negotiating GPS
Also correct lucky.
Thought it was a requirement to show phone number just sayin every1 isnt rich to pay for a site i mean why post it if men cant contact her othetwise she wouldnt be on SA IF THATS THE SITE
That’s a good one my guy ��
Thought it was a requirement to show phone number just sayin every1 isnt rich to pay for a site i mean why post it if men cant contact her othetwise she wouldnt be on SA IF THATS THE SITE Originally Posted by Blakeslee
I never had one for her. SA has messages. Guess it's time to get a second job Blakeslee
Thought it was a requirement to show phone number just sayin every1 isnt rich to pay for a site i mean why post it if men cant contact her othetwise she wouldnt be on SA IF THATS THE SITE Originally Posted by Blakeslee

I've seen her probably 20 times altogether. We've talked about a lot of things too. I can tell you that I doubt she would see you. She has absolutely no time for Joe Biden fans and followers. She can't stand the guy.

On the other hand, she's changed her numbers 7 times I think since I've known her. The last time she and I texted was 7 days ago.

It's not uncommon for her to go weeks or a month + and not respond to anyone.
In my opinion, affordable or not, if Lucky calls out her GPS I'm not interested.

I believe a "Premium Access" rule was established saying PA isn't given when no contact info is offered due to a paid membership required. Does anyone else recall this?
$250 for 30 min??? Man you guys must be loaded...