Squirting Queen

Who is the Squirting Queen among DALLAS providers ?
Criteria is one who is prolific, gushes, over and over, and can achieve squirting quickly.
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2018, 09:59 PM
Whoever drinks the most liquids, if she's drank a gallon of liquids, she'll squirt real hard for you.
Tbh, there are none. Dallas had or still have a very handful of squirters. Remaining will say I can squirt but end of the day most probably you will end up disappointed.
On the other hand here are some funny fake squirter responses
I need to drink lot of water... Or I didn't drank any water today.
Plz, I ain't asking for golden showers darlin.
I need to be in the mood. Yeah, you wanna take me to you a candle light dinner during my session? Does that work. 😁
I just did... I tried, sorry.
My 7 yrs old nephew says same when we ask about his grades.
I had a thread on this at one point. I did find one squirter that I saw personally; several others Cosme forth, but didn’t see any.

Well actually, eventually did see one; was bad experience, long story but simply put she didn’t squirt in our encounter and I wasn’t after trying to make her either.
DANIELLE SQUIRTS.

She's based in Austin, but travels to Dallas occasionally. I saw her back in May, and I can GUARANTEE she is a valid, enthusiastic, and frequent squirter during a session.

http://www.daniellesquirts.com/

She "BRINGS IT", as you would say. Genuine. She does have some unusual rules and engagement is not easy with her, but it was a heckuva session. Brought me out of my comfort zone on something I won't mention in the forum.
DANIELLE SQUIRTS.

She's based in Austin, but travels to Dallas occasionally. I saw her back in May, and I can GUARANTEE she is a valid, enthusiastic, and frequent squirter during a session.

http://www.daniellesquirts.com/

She "BRINGS IT", as you would say. Genuine. She does have some unusual rules and engagement is not easy with her, but it was a heckuva session. Brought me out of my comfort zone on something I won't mention in the forum.
I’ve met Bobbie...she can squirt multiple times....I watched it happen
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=435933
The older the lady, the easier it is for them to piss on you while being fucked I've noticed. There may be a connection.
Sure beats buying Depends.
Get paid for peeing the bed instead.
I do ��
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2018, 07:46 AM
The older the lady, the easier it is for them to piss on you while being fucked I've noticed. There may be a connection. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I see the connection there
How many squirters are there that haven’t had kids?
I’ll bet they pee when they sneeze, cough, or laugh... er I mean squirt.
Stiletto Kitty could make a lake, but she is long gone..
The thinning of the vaginal walls with aging allows for more direct g-spot stimulation, resulting in squirting (or more accurately, pissing on you during sex)