BBBJ (Two Bells)?

I'm without a doubt a one shot guy

But I had a friend that said he met this girl that sent him over the edge twice? Is that really possible for us one shot guys? I've been wondering about it ever since.
  • Crock
  • 09-11-2018, 09:50 AM
Sure it is. There are techniques that can be used to give men multiple orgasms.

I've had it happen a couple of times throughout life accidentally, but surely there are women that specialize in it.
Takes dedication from the provider, but given enough pull, tug and blow, it will work.
Sure it is. There are techniques that can be used to give men multiple orgasms.

I've had it happen a couple of times throughout life accidentally, but surely there are women that specialize in it. Originally Posted by Crock
Thanks, As I believe he sounded as it was technique. But I do believe in a certain setting and situation it could happen also. Just the possibility is fascinating to me.

Takes dedication from the provider, but given enough pull, tug and blow, it will work. Originally Posted by Wells Bentley
Hasn't worked so far
Several years ago, Diana of Fort Worth (aka nymphoplants) got me off 3, almost 4, times in about an hour with her oral skills. Gawd I miss her!
I can IF you can. Not everyone is physically able. Honestly, it shouldn't be a numbers game. It should be about quality and the overall experience.
I still can't convince myself that I am now a one-shot guy. Pre-session, I tell myself to hold off until near the end, but once the BBBJ commences, the little head talks me into going for two. 15 minutes into an hour session I'm back to one-shot reality, though I do enjoy the next 35-40 minutes of "encouragement."
I can IF you can. Not everyone is physically able. Honestly, it shouldn't be a numbers game. It should be about quality and the overall experience. Originally Posted by alaine
I agree 100% about quality over quantity!

I still can't convince myself that I am now a one-shot guy. Pre-session, I tell myself to hold off until near the end, but once the BBBJ commences, the little head talks me into going for two. 15 minutes into an hour session I'm back to one-shot reality, though I do enjoy the next 35-40 minutes of "encouragement." Originally Posted by filbone
Yes I know the feeling. But the tantalizing is what heightens the experience.
Go with a open mined and just let it happen
dirty talk helps out & watching her play can help
if you know how you like give her some pointers
just don't force it ..
Open Mind is best relax and enjoy
With most providers I am a one shot guy too. I think just not really knowing the provider that well and not really having a connection is what prevents me from going again right away. I have had girl friends that I could do that with but we had a ton of passion involved.

For me one of the biggest turn ons is passionate kissing. If we can get a crazy make out session going then I could probably go a few times.
hydrate, eat well, get the blood flowing (exercise and.or pharmaceuticals) - these help erection and ejaculation.

there are several great oral artistes here in dallas area who have taken lil delites to the edge and jumped off w/ him twice in an hour and def twice in 1.5 hrs. get the first one out w/in the first 15 mins or so, refract and chill and talk, then go for the 2nd ejaculation.

and remember that orgasm does not necessarily mean ejaculation.
body orgasm are almost as good as ejaculatory orgasms.

good luck in your search for "twice in a session" delites!!!

some results from "male refractory time" google search:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)
"Getting Brain: Why Your Dick Isn't Always Ready for Round Two"
.... https://melmagazine.com/getting-brai...o-435f2cb2e2d9
"How Men Are Biohacking Multiple Orgasms - The Daily Beast"
.... https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-me...ltiple-orgasms
Used to be, two, even three times in a hour was a piece of cake. Four or five in two hours.

Now, more often than not, I’m one and done. Two occasionally. And they come a lot faster despite all I do to keep it from happening.

“Old age is hell, but it beats the alternative,” as they say.
When I could do it two or three times in an hour, no one was interested. Now that I can only do it once in an hour, no one is interested.
I actually have several hobbyists who are able to do "2 bells"... in hour sessions I can almost guarantee it will happen... Like the Beautiful Alaine said... I can if he can... I actually love it... shows we really had a connection and makes the experience better... nothing at all against my "1 bell" gents at all... I know some times it doesn't happen
2 to 4 shots/hr has always been my "zone." If a lady has good GFE and is sensual, it is much easier to get going for Rd. #2. 1st nut is usually quick with anyone new though. 2nd is about 15 mins. 3rd can get sweaty at 20+ mins. Gotta keep the air down.