This could be interesting...

I hate technology.
About as interesting as this, which is not very:

Does it work on International call?
Not sure...do you think it works on trannys? Maybe just the ones who are post-op? You have any thoughts or personal experience to add?
  • Seedy
  • 04-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Are they washable? So when you blow a load in your bvd's you can wash em, or just throw them against the wall and see if they stick there. Sick mother fuckers. Lmfao
Not sure...do you think it works on trannys? Maybe just the ones who are post-op? You have any thoughts or personal experience to add? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I noticed English Muffin is a bit heavy in the makeup
I noticed you fucked a tranny and didn't know it...
I noticed you fucked a tranny and didn't know it... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Enlighten me
No need. Your mistake was trying to ignore it when it was first posted...we're glad you're back!
No need. Your mistake was trying to ignore it when it was first posted...we're glad you're back! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Meaning ... You can't because you're making it up. LOL! Stay desperate my friend, stay desperate
I noticed you fucked a tranny and didn't know it... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh! Now I remember ... Damn! I knew your rates were too good to be true
Keep trying sweetheart... Why not just own it? Why get banned and then run away from the consequences? You used to be entertaining dude!
Keep trying sweetheart... Why not just own it? Why get banned and then run away from the consequences? You used to be entertaining dude! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Huh? I have never been given points much less banned. LOL! This is entertaining ... Were you not happy with the Review? I gave you a "Yes"
Emphasis on the "used to"...