I have missed you all :)

I really have.... no kidding. You guys are by far the most entertaining and charismatic group of friends I have. Well, some of you at least.
Back from a ban drumming up business threAD...
Finally! I have missed you more then you know. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you are back!!!!
Hey LD, welcome back!
Welcome back!
yay! Unbanned, wakeup replied and a motorbike ride... all in one day. I count myself lucky. Brookie Bear, me lovin to see you goes without saying.. thanks Glynette, love the pic. SC, holy shit! Was I gone that long? Lick-em-low
Welcome back..
  • Trey
  • 05-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Hey babe nice to see you back! Hope all has been well with you.
I can't complain! Good to see you too lover.
  • rwksl
  • 05-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Glad to have you back. Hope you find a way to stay honest and also stick around.
you will always be my favorite.......good to see you back
You guys are by far the most entertaining and charismatic group of friends I have. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I am very sorry to hear that dear.

We were just talking about you Monday night wondering where the hell you went.
Glad to have you back. Hope you find a way to stay honest and also stick around. Originally Posted by rwksl
huh? I am always honest, or at least speak my mind and do what I want without worry. Always thought that was a part of my problem. Even when I lie, I still tell the truth lol. Thanks baby
DH, the way I feel about you... is simply beyond parallel. Let's just say you are one in a billion. I lube you too.

Htowner:
OH SNAP! When the Mayor comes out of the woodwork to reply to my thread, surely I am in good company.