Body examples

ok. So everyone knows that I have been out of the hobby for 14 months. During that time I gained some weight. So I set a goal and I want you guys to help me get there. So I'm drop some examples and maybe yall cab to.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
See these women are sexy and curvy to me. I love a woman with body. Slim or thick. This one is more.
muscular. I want to be toned but soft.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Trinity those pics are the size and curvy I prefer for
the most part
Trinity those pics are the size and curvy I prefer for
the most part Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Great. I absolutely lovea woman with a full figure. Nothing like those curves
I don't feel afraid to touch them. They won't break
I don't feel afraid to touch them. They won't break Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Lol silly rabbit, petite women don't break either. Trust me I kno. I used to be 100 lbs
i luv chubby men and thick women
but then again,i would NEVER kick anyone outta my bad..unless its to do them on the floor lol!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F16ADF55-2FBE-472E-BAEF-65C7CE070491.jpeg (62.0 KB, 149 views) File Type: jpeg D09C94B1-8605-4B9C-8130-7030CD763897.jpeg (12.7 KB, 151 views)
i luv chubby men and thick women
but then again,i would NEVER kick anyone outta my bad..unless its to do them on the floor lol!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol I love big men and thick women. Don't get me wrong I like petite and average too but those are my personal preferences
I told a provider i liked her mommy tummy it was cute,she almost clawed my eyes out ,said she could pass for 24 year old.so i dont comment on body shapes.lol
I told a provider i liked her mommy tummy it was cute,she almost clawed my eyes out ,said she could pass for 24 year old.so i dont comment on body shapes.lol Originally Posted by Post apocalyptic lvr
Understood. Good point made
Depends what the flavor of the day is
Depends what the flavor of the day is Originally Posted by Baconman
Idk... I'm thinking bacon for me. How bout u
Lol, mine depends on how fat my wallet is
Lol, mine depends on how fat my wallet is Originally Posted by Baconman
We should play again soon. It's been quite a while since I had any bacon baby
I'm like them a little in the thick side. Curves are such a turn on.