Where should I eat

So my favorite restaurant burned down not long ago and I need somewhere new to go eat.
Where should I go
  • Sandy
  • 04-06-2022, 08:38 AM
You may eat between my legs.
You may eat between my legs. Originally Posted by Sandy
And I would for a double.

You know I think it's real cute that I got under your skin and now your doing your best to get under mine. But you won't bc I'm happy and I don't allow other people to take that from me sweetie
So my favorite restaurant burned down not long ago and I need somewhere new to go eat.
Where should I go
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Well, I know where I need to eat!
Yeah I hear the Y is a fabulous place to dine.
Well, I know where I need to eat! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Heh. Houston you’ve made it well known where your favorite dining establishment is located!!
It’s fun to dine at the Y _ _ _,

https://youtu.be/PUoO4T_23pA?t=1m0s
It’s fun to dine at the Y _ _ _,

https://youtu.be/PUoO4T_23pA?t=1m0s Originally Posted by austin88998833
Ah especially when your the one doing the dining Austin. I seem to recall hanging half off the bed during my orgasm
Ah especially when your the one doing the dining Austin. I seem to recall hanging half off the bed during my orgasm Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Ah especially when you’re the dining establishment TK! When a woman enjoys it as much as you did, it drives me wild!! Yeah I remember pulling you back on the bed so that you wouldn’t bust your head on the night stand during your seizure, er i mean orgasm, lol!

“You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal, you can do whatever you feel”.
That’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout!!!
Ah especially when you’re the dining establishment TK! When a woman enjoys it as much as you did, it drives me wild!! Yeah I remember pulling you back on the bed so that you wouldn’t bust your head on the night stand during your seizure, er i mean orgasm, lol!

“You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal, you can do whatever you feel”.
That’s what I’m talkin’ ‘bout!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Ah yes lover but it was your amazing mouth skills that almost ran me clean off the bed. It takes talent to hold your head and the nightstand at the same time