URL / Website: https://www.sunflowergirls.net/
City: - SF University
State: - TX
Address: -
Activities: - BBJ, Russian, DT, ACG, CIM
Hair Length and Color: - long and straight
Smoking Status: - ?
Ethnic Background: - Asian
Physical Description: - Big D pillows, tall and curvy, small tat, nice sexy voice
Recommendation: - YES
You’d think with you being a professor you’d know how to add a valid link to this agency’s website.
You’d think with you being a professor you’d know how to add a valid link to this agency’s website. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Plus I'm sure that is covered it the promoters handbook. He probably won't get credit for this review from SF management.
You’d think with you being a professor you’d know how to add a valid link to this agency’s website. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Sunflowergirls.net
I'm trying to decide between her and Cindy for my next visit in a few weeks.....this review makes it harder now
Sunflowergirls.net Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Dude! That is so weak! Are you lazy? Or do you really not know how to post the link using the ECCIE tools? Fucking incredible! So disappointed with you.

No wonder the X-Men have disbanded. Poor leadership.

You still getting those headaches? We’re all getting them too now… from you.
You’re hilarious low low low 30’s she’s a gilf with a BIG tat. She’s the old Roya from ktown and seen her multiple times in LA before moving to West Lake.

She a plastic doll with major face and body work.
You’re hilarious low low low 30’s she’s a gilf with a BIG tat. She’s the old Roya from ktown and seen her multiple times in LA before moving to West Lake.

She a plastic doll with major face and body work. Originally Posted by harryfocker
Hey another new member from Cali that knows the girls name history!! Welcome new Handle.
Roya is not good. Too much plastic work, like fucking a blow-up doll and GI Joe action Figure
Hey another new member from Cali that knows the girls name history!! Welcome new Handle. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I know her well and have seen her a hand full of times in LA. Back in 2019 and recently in Austin at LOL as Erin. I went to rekindle an OLD flame but she didn't remember me. She gives good service but I can't get over how much she's changed since my first encounter. She has to be in her 40-50s but that's my guess like the reviewer low low low 30s. 😆

Thanks for the big Texas welcome!
Roya is not good. Too much plastic work, like fucking a blow-up doll and GI Joe action Figure Originally Posted by veloztec
I think she was on an episode of Botched.
Yeah Roya is also old.

Maybe she is also the HDS booker Jenna the Witch? (Speculation on my end)
Yeah Roya is also old.

Maybe she is also the HDS booker Jenna the Witch? (Speculation on my end) Originally Posted by veloztec
Wouldn’t be surprised by that if she was.
I like those plastic balloons. Reminds me of the strip club dancers
I like those plastic balloons. Reminds me of the strip club dancers Originally Posted by Stevensegal
I love Nena from 99 Luftballons

That’s the era when your Action Movies were still awesome, Steven!