Anything new and interesting happening in this forum?

Besides all the new promoter handles? Seems a bit boring and redundant lately with all the recycled reviews and bumps by promoters.

It must be about 8:1 promoters to customers right now. Any other guesses as to the ratio of bullshitters to genuine paying hobbyists?
Unsure but I think you’re on to something.
Depends on whether five bullshit handles from one Guy counts as one Bullshitter or 5.

Your 8:1 ratio is probably about right. But I get it, on a certain level. The Studios have no means to advertize, except through ECCIE promotion. They have websites, but has anybody come across one, except by learning about them here? I seriously doubt it. You can't drive by and see a sign, get curious, and drop in. You have to be screened, and you can only learn the process through ECCIE posts, the only promotional tool available.

Has the promotion got way out of hand? Absolutely. But how do you strike the right balance? It's hard, when the survival of the Studio scene hinges on advertisement, that only ECCIE can provide.

The fact that ''everyone'' knows the Studios have embedded Promoters, complain about it, and have supported the Studios for 2-3 years, is evidence promotion is working. Don't forget about the ''benefits'' ECCIE and its ''team'' receive, too. When Fosta-Sesta forced a re-tool, no Provider pics and ads, that did not extend to AMPs and Studios. ECCIE is THE Studio Advertizer, offering its platform for Studio promotion. It is a symbiotic relationship, that has existed since ECCIE formed.
Somewhat agree with you CT. I think there are at least two factors at work here: First, the provider advertising section disappeared from ECCIE like you mentioned due to new laws outside of the platform. Second, pressure from both LE and the pandemic shut down the AMPs, which in turn opened studios to survive UTR but obviously needed advertising to garner business.

But now the promoters have just gone way too far by polluting the forum with bullshit and constant bumps. It’s a daily fight they wage for true hobbyists’ attention. The downside for the promoters is they are making it way too difficult and time consuming for people with real life responsibilities to find the real hidden gem reviews - the real reviews by real paying customers. So I often PM, text and email trusted hobby friends for recommendations rather than waste time searching through this forum full of flesh peddling promoters.
Agreed with BOTH of you guys, Mr. Big Bam-boobs & General Chung Tso chikin.
Depends on whether five bullshit handles from one Guy counts as one Bullshitter or 5.

Your 8:1 ratio is probably about right. But I get it, on a certain level. The Studios have no means to advertize, except through ECCIE promotion. They have websites, but has anybody come across one, except by learning about them here? I seriously doubt it. You can't drive by and see a sign, get curious, and drop in. You have to be screened, and you can only learn the process through ECCIE posts, the only promotional tool available.

Has the promotion got way out of hand? Absolutely. But how do you strike the right balance? It's hard, when the survival of the Studio scene hinges on advertisement, that only ECCIE can provide.

The fact that ''everyone'' knows the Studios have embedded Promoters, complain about it, and have supported the Studios for 2-3 years, is evidence promotion is working. Don't forget about the ''benefits'' ECCIE and its ''team'' receive, too. When Fosta-Sesta forced a re-tool, no Provider pics and ads, that did not extend to AMPs and Studios. ECCIE is THE Studio Advertizer, offering its platform for Studio promotion. It is a symbiotic relationship, that has existed since ECCIE formed. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree completely especially your last paragraph. You can definetly tell which studios are on the "preferred" list by the majority but not all team members.

Also, happy almost 10th anniversary Chung!!! We can all celebrate Cinco de Mayo and your anniversary at the same time. First round is on me at the party.
  • xdaoc
  • 05-03-2023, 11:51 AM
I've always wondered how many customers just lurk here. I'm definitely one of them. I'm not very picky though so "promoter" reviews are fine with me.
I've always wondered how many customers just lurk here. I'm definitely one of them. I'm not very picky though so "promoter" reviews are fine with me. Originally Posted by xdaoc
Promoter reviews shouldn't be fine with you when they blatantly lie about age, weight and performance to lure you in to seeing someone in their stable.
Speak you're mind boy's. I love it. Better than the promoters pumped up lies.
Promoter reviews shouldn't be fine with you when they blatantly lie about age, weight and performance to lure you in to seeing someone in their stable. Originally Posted by ntxguy
TBF, in the age before studios and promoters you retards were saying Susan was in her 30s.
TBF, in the age before studios and promoters you retards were saying Susan was in her 30s. Originally Posted by janusinstereo
But but but ntx and and his handles are eccie justice that call out promoters and he is the eccie expert… or is he the promoter with many handles?
Don’t take the bait everyone. Some posters here have special favored status and therefore can’t be mocked….
Don’t take the bait everyone. Some posters here have special favored status and therefore can’t be mocked…. Originally Posted by Joebillybob
Name.. need names..
  • Cosyg
  • 05-04-2023, 07:17 AM
Let’s weed them out… start a list of promoters
Name.. need names.. Originally Posted by chungjang
You should know Peter.