URL / Website: https://theasianstars.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Addison
Activities: Lots of DFK, DATY,MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very short, definitely less than 5', maybe 4'10", photo may be real, but with PS. Shaved, MM big C or D, she has ass
Recommendation: Yes
I actually thought her pictures were well done and could have been her. Good review.
BigBoob1 reviews are good!
Im scheduled to see her soon as well based from Bigbobs review.
Im scheduled to see her soon as well based from Bigbobs review. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Awesome, can’t wait to read your review. I actually thought the pictures on the website did resemble and look like her. Let us know what you think RickyG. Also, don’t know if it makes a difference or not, but I saw her at 10 AM when she was fresh, not later in the day.

Thanks Velo
Is she BBFS with up charge? I thought I read a review stating she offers that.
+1
BigBoob1 reviews are good! Originally Posted by veloztec
They are good to pick on Bob as promoter. We will be seeing his old promoting skills from many handles.
They are good to pick on Bob as promoter. We will be seeing his old promoting skills from many handles. Originally Posted by chungjang
BigBoobies1 is not promoter. How could you know? Which Agency?
They are good to pick on Bob as promoter. We will be seeing his old promoting skills from many handles. Originally Posted by chungjang
Again, please quit hijacking threads to stalk big bob. You're following big bob around like a lost puppy.
Not taking the bait from you or Aku. But if I was a Promoter, I’d already have a review written by the time they get off the plane.
Not taking the bait from you or AKU. But if I was a Promoter, I’d already have a review written by the time they get off the plane. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
It's Peter Bota, VadC, etc, etc, etc.......

Aku is AsianP, etc........