Greenlight Screening/Verification

Hey guys,

Maybe someone has some insight into how to get verified or the best way forward. I used greenlight in the past, in fact they reached out to me whenever they split off from wherever (Lovely Angels I think it was). However, I got a new phone (left my old one in car, got stolen) and I have no idea what my old number was, it was an old burner phone and no clue what it was.

Anyways, I reached out to them letting them know I had used them before but had a new number. Sent an invite to view my p411 and texted the number I had saved for them (have a list of numbers saved just in case of phone shenanigans). They responded to text asking for the old number, I explained I didn't know it but had sent them an invite to view my p411 profile. They just said "I'm sorry", then stopped responding.

I asked if they got my p411 invite, if there was any other way of verification, etc but just silence.

So is the only way to be verified to be grandfathered in or something? I've offered my P411 and said I'd do whatever else they needed for screening but nothing. Figured maybe some of you guys have some insight/inside track with them and could give some pointers...I really want to see Blue and Mint!
as a Cardinal of Nope, I don't have a good answer. I don't do Studios, I'm not up for giving up ID in this legal environment.

If your P411 doesn't work, that's crazy. The Studios have every need to be wary, but there are much better ways.
So you have a list of numbers saved but you didn’t save your own number? I could get you in but you don’t deserve to get in. Stay in Vegas, plenty of girls there.
Probably ignoring you for a reason.
So you have a list of numbers saved but you didn’t save your own number? I could get you in but you don’t deserve to get in. Stay in Vegas, plenty of girls there. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
It's believable. I have a list of addresses, such as doctors, dentist and favorite restaurants, but forgot to save my home address. I went to dinner this weekend and couldn't find my way home. I'm sitting at an IHOP hoping that someone will find me and get me home soon.
Same here, been trying for months to get verified with GL. I never get a response through e-mail.
It's believable. I have a list of addresses, such as doctors, dentist and favorite restaurants, but forgot to save my home address. I went to dinner this weekend and couldn't find my way home. I'm sitting at an IHOP hoping that someone will find me and get me home soon. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Thanks for sending him. I've been calling Ghostrider but he hasn't answered.
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Why would you think that?
Thanks for sending him. I've been calling Ghostrider but he hasn't answered. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Who is ghostrider? What he got to do with anything?
There's not a SINGLE PERSON you ever called or texted with that number that can give it back to you?