Tasty lickings....

So I have a bottle of caramel topping in my fridge and I'm wondering how many men would like to play with me and some toppings?

I'm thinking chocolate sauce, caramel and some whipped cream?

Girls do you play like this often?
So I have a bottle of caramel topping in my fridge and I'm wondering how many men would like to play with me and some toppings?

I'm thinking chocolate sauce, caramel and some whipped cream? Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
If only there was a cherry!
Tracy with me no cherry needed. I will bring whipped cream, of course sugar free.
  • HUMP!
  • 03-25-2014, 12:10 PM
That chilled caramel sauce is going to beee sllooowww goooiinng.
All the better.
If only there was a cherry! Originally Posted by Whispers
I can bring cherries... let's see how good you are with that tongue Whispers.
Tracy with me no cherry needed. I will bring whipped cream, of course sugar free. Originally Posted by travelerman
Sounds delish
That chilled caramel sauce is going to beee sllooowww goooiinng.
All the better. Originally Posted by HUMP!
It'll warm up on my body
I can bring cherries... let's see how good you are with that tongue Whispers. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
A challenge!

Will you report back to the masses if it proves to know a thing or two?
lmao!! You want me to review you?
No. Never.... But if you found a certain skill to be of a caliber that surprises you, I might not mind if you mentioned it to other ladies....
I can bring cherries... let's see how good you are with that tongue Whispers. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
Probably not the best idea. Just saying. We need to stay healthy
... Will you report back to the masses if it proves to know a thing or two? Originally Posted by Whispers
lmao!! You want me to review you? Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
No. Never.... But .... Originally Posted by Whispers
Huh?

Maybe she could just send you one of those PM's you're always getting. And then you could write your own review and tell us how swell she said you were.

TFF.
I'm more partial to honey or molasses, slow flowing and natural sugars. MMM!
I'm a sloppy licker that like to blow raspberries on occasions.
I'm more partial to honey or molasses, slow flowing and natural sugars. MMM! Originally Posted by Daktari
Mmm that sounds yummy!

I'm a sloppy licker that like to blow raspberries on occasions. Originally Posted by therua
No marks! lol