Did Anybody Watch The Debate

I just plain forgot.

No loss. None of those clowns is going to be the next President.
What difference does it make? They'll just impeach him again.
i watched parts of it while going back and forth to other things. you didn't miss anything except the usual liberal shit. Trump bad! Trump evil! Warren went on some rant about immigration talking about Trump holding families in cages. i guess she doesn't know Obama did the same thing.

it was a waste of my time except to confirm i wouldn't vote for any one of those idiot liberal jackasses if my life depended on it.
i watched parts of it while going back and forth to other things. you didn't miss anything except the usual liberal shit. Trump bad! Trump evil! Warren went on some rant about immigration talking about Trump holding families in cages. i guess she doesn't know Obama did the same thing.

it was a waste of my time except to confirm i wouldn't vote for any one of those idiot liberal jackasses if my life depended on it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Are any of those people complaining? I bet she doesn't care about animals in the Zoo. How does she know a Cheetah somewhere isn't thinking "What the fuck, I was born in Africa on the Savannah next thing I know some guy shoots me in the ass with a tranquilizing dart and when I wake up I am in this fucking cage with a bunch of fake shit all around me and a bunch of stupid people staring at me" No they don't give a fuck about that. Politicians are all out to lunch.
I watched parts of it.

Buttigieg stuck it to the other guys.
Zombies and Comedians.
I ended up thinking of the Seinfeld episode where his dad was dealing with a condo board and got impeached.

I wanted to change the channel but there's no one else to watch running.
I didn’t watch. I went to sleep without artificial means.
NO!

what time did the debate start???
  • oeb11
  • 11-21-2019, 08:21 AM
No interest in watching their nonsense.

None of the candidates will be standing cme DPST convention time.

DNC will force a nomination for the party.

I am betting on H....
AGAIN!!!
I watched it. Just more bullshit. That is all.
isn't it interesting none of the left who post here .. all 5 of them .. lol .. seem to not watch the Democratic debates? shouldn't they be glued to the TV like their lives depend on it? you know .. because Trumpy is KILLING PEOPLE every day?!?

seems like the easy way here would be let them watch all that crap then tell everyone else who "won"?

and right on cue .. the HuffPo pokes Petey in the butt ..

Pete Buttigieg Has No Answer For How He'd Win Over Republicans

https://news.yahoo.com/pete-buttigie...040608757.html
  • oeb11
  • 11-21-2019, 09:20 AM
isn't it interesting none of the left who post here .. all 5 of them .. lol .. seem to not watch the Democratic debates? shouldn't they be glued to the TV like their lives depend on it? you know .. because Trumpy is KILLING PEOPLE every day?!?

Why have the DPST's not raised the "crime" Trump committed by shooting people in broad daylight on 5th Ave in NYC. ????
It was raised - so it must be "Truth" for the DPST's.
Didn't watch. Who moderated it?

Why didn't anyone ask Joe Biden about his corrupt son Hunter collecting millions for pretending to work for that corrupt Ukraine firm Burisma?

That's the BIG STORY that precipitated the phony impeachment hearings - and it doesn't even come up during the dim-retards' debate?

Un-fucking-believable!!
Didn't watch. Who moderated it? Originally Posted by lustylad

Madcow and company.