Ilhan Omar’s Trillion Dollar “Housing For All” Plan

https://therealdeal.com/2019/11/21/i...ordable-units/

First we have various Democrats who are going to give free health care to all, now Ilhan Omar wants affordable, (free) housing for all.

If we can’t afford the first, how are we going to afford the second?

This is shades of Lyndon Johnson’s “great society” , which resulted in destroying the Black Family structure and making Black Unemployment the highest in the Country.

Herd ‘em into ghettos, make them totally dependent on the government for everything, all they have to do in return is vote Democrat.

If we fail to learn from history’s lessons, we are doomed to repeat the mistakes.

Here we go again.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 06:05 AM
+1 JS
I lived and saw it- totally agree.

it is about DPST plantation politics!
the dims for years have confused our language in obfuscation ploys

for example;

not raising your taxes is an expenditure

investment means higher taxes to pay higher salaries to teachers or unions etc

in this case does "affordable" mean free?

the plan also calls for the right of first refusal for occupants

that will lower the fair market value of the housing, which will only feed into the downward spiral of the places
the only thing I want from Ilhan, is a large Waterbed we can rent for an hour..

I applaud the idea that someone recognizes there is a housing crisis of sorts, and has a plan to alleviate that. maybe there are better alternatives.. you guys got any?
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 08:16 AM
how many times has public housing at taxpayer expense been touted by the DPST's as the "answer" - and it always immediately deteriorates into slums - ie "Baltimore" - whose mayor just pled guilty to corruption charges.

The 7 Most Infamous U.S. Public Housing Prhttps://newsone.com/1555245/most-infamous-public-housing-projects/ojects

It is a vicious DPST cycle to keep minority control by enslavement of the poverty stricken - to DPST meager handouts to control those populations to DPST votes.

Ilhan Omar has the same BS to offer.

Same old DPST's tax, spend, and control.
how many times has public housing at taxpayer expense been touted by the DPST's as the "answer" - and it always immediately deteriorates into slums - ie "Baltimore" - whose mayor just pled guilty to corruption charges.

The 7 Most Infamous U.S. Public Housing Prhttps://newsone.com/1555245/most-infamous-public-housing-projects/ojects

It is a vicious DPST cycle to keep minority control by enslavement of the poverty stricken - to DPST meager handouts to control those populations to DPST votes.

Ilhan Omar has the same BS to offer.

Same old DPST's tax, spend, and control. Originally Posted by oeb11
great point!

but what is your solution? anyone can critique someone else who tries to solve a problem.. what is your plan?
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 08:35 AM
Good point.

DPST's have decades and decades of control over these areas.

Their busing and welfare policies destroyed the Minority family structure, and made ghetto education of the poorest possible quality.

do I have a perfect answer - No.

Open to your ideas - the current "solutions" of the DPST's are abject failures.
Good point.

DPST's have decades and decades of control over these areas.

Their busing and welfare policies destroyed the Minority family structure, and made ghetto education of the poorest possible quality.

do I have a perfect answer - No.

Open to your ideas - the current "solutions" of the DPST's are abject failures. Originally Posted by oeb11
oh shit, now it's my turn, LOL..

I don't know, honestly. and I agree past measures have failed. I would probably start with tax credits for affordable housing, on a much larger scale than we have ever done. however, that could actually INCREASE corruption, if not scrutinized closely.
Just another page out of the DPST narrative, eh, Capt. America?

And since Tran mentioned black people, I knew you would be right there to call it “Plantation politics!” You probably don’t even co wider how racist you sound. Give your balls a tug, Cankee!

LOLLING you and the clown you’ve come dressed as.
the only thing I want from Ilhan, is a large Waterbed we can rent for an hour..

I applaud the idea that someone recognizes there is a housing crisis of sorts, and has a plan to alleviate that. maybe there are better alternatives.. you guys got any? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If Omar read a couple of your reviews I doubt she would be in the same hotel as you.
If Omar read a couple of your reviews I doubt she would be in the same hotel as you. Originally Posted by bambino
now that was funny
great point!

but what is your solution? anyone can critique someone else who tries to solve a problem.. what is your plan? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Pass the USMCA.
Anyone who wants to become a citizen must pass an eligibility test and pay $50K.
Process and Deport those who can't pay.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 11:51 AM
Just another page out of the DPST narrative, eh, Capt. America?

And since Tran mentioned black people, I knew you would be right there to call it “Plantation politics!” You probably don’t even co wider how racist you sound. Give your balls a tug, Cankee!

LOLLING you and the clown you’ve come dressed as. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Says the faux Canadian - i am well aware of Canadian Racism against the indigenous peoples.

America has changed over my lifetime - I grew up with "colored" water fountains. QWe are not perfect - but the vast majority of Americans are aware and make an effort against racism
Far from Canda and its' indigenous peoples.

Hypocrite!!!
now that was funny Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
a little funny. but not true, Ilhan would be horny as fuck after reading one of my reviews. she would be moist between her legs, and looking for a way to discretely sign up here as a Provider.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 01:52 PM
Ok - WALDT!!