So let's talk about something controversial...

So I was reading my last review.. Thank you travelerman, I had a lovely time with you.

And some of the comments were cracking me up. Someone said they "wished they were black" and then others chimed in about how I like black men. It's true, I've dated mostly black and hispanic men in my RW life but I think a large part of it is because white men don't approach me. Maybe my ass is too big. I don't know.

Anyways, it brought me to think.. I wonder if my personal rw dating preference has any effect on whether a gent chooses to see me or not...

Discuss.
DAMN
Tracy, just my 2cents, who you choose to date in rw is your business. Don't discuss it with anyone from the hobby.
TA. I think everyone has a predisposition to certain traits in the opposite sex. Be it race, body type or certain features as examples. It is what makes us feel more comfortable which in turn makes for a better time. Nothing wrong with it. I get accused of always being on a "white girl kick" by my buddies though I am a chubby Mexican. I admit I do enjoy the light skin ladies but if you look at my reviews there are some tan ladies in there. Ha. In this hobby I don't think guys would care, especially if you were standing naked in front of them. Lol.
As for your ass being too big from your pics it looks nice. Maybe I need to see you to get a first hand account of said goods.
Just my 2 pennies. I am sure you will get different opinions.

B35H
Tracy I had no idea of your RW preference in men. The real story is I don't care. I chose to see you based on reviews and your showcase. I think we had met at a social before.

I think the comments made were out of line. I hope it does not affect your future business.

By the way I think your ass is great and I am a white boy. Hope to see you again soon.
I think well said by Nova and traveler
Absolutely nothing wrong with a whooty! (White girl with a booty)
Tracy,
Even if you preference in the RW were midgets I would still like you. Doesn't matter to me. Besides your outer beauty, you are one cool chick. The only person I see your preference bothering is a racist areshole.
Tracy,

It shouldnt and it is no ones business but yours---
Sadly, it can sometimes, with a select few, have an effect on business. I have been asked before by a couple of clients if I catered to black men. My response was that I am an equal opportunity provider where race is concerned. They could have simply replied with a thanks and left it at that but they both made it a point to let me know that it was a disappointment because they dont want to fuck a woman who has been fucked by a black man because it was disgusting etc.

My final reply was something like "Or perhaps you are just afraid you may fall down the well whole after the big black man opened it up?"

There are several other ladies here that have gotten such PMs. I understand all about preferences etc but this was just stupidity at its finest.

KKA
... I think your ass is great and I am a white boy. Hope to see you again soon. Originally Posted by travelerman
Damn, he said it before I could.
  • Samus
  • 12-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Tracy pm me your availability on Thursday. Your preference just pushed me over the edge. LOL.
You had me at "my ass is too big"
You had me at "my ass is too big" Originally Posted by mwsatx
Yeah...what he said.
Personally, I don't care. Sincerely. What happened bcd is between two consenting adults.
yea, I also stopped at " I thing my ass is to big" there was no need to read further. I have yet to meet you, but I must see 1st hand as well.