annoyed w/price runner uppers

Not the girls, but the guys.

How do you ladies go about it, kinda curious?

I know everything is negotiable...I know some guys DON'T like to negotiate and will be willing to pay WHATEVER...

which, ya is ok...and not ok,,,at the same time.

good for you ladies...

but annoying at times for us guys wanting to have a nice time with you w/out spending $500 plus an hour...
this is going to go well

I'll have a beer instead of popcorn this time

I hear the ladies will refuse any extra gifts above their price for admission. This biz is so full of professional ethics its sickening sometimes...

Ahh, there goes my promise to myself to stay away from Coed.
sigh... here we go again..
I negotiate with strippers. I don't negotiate with hookers. I pay their rate. If their rate is too high for me, I tell them to go fuck themselves. No need to get upset OP...
I was saying just the other day how these girls are too damned cheap.......I am not putting my dick in some cheap hooktard.........them cheap fucktards have been putting their dick in them..........yuck.
I negotiate with strippers. I don't negotiate with hookers. I pay their rate. If their rate is too high for me, I tell them to go fuck themselves. No need to get upset OP... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
+1
ok seriously I'm talkin about strippers- not established ladies...

established ladies, ya I pay the rate or I go elsewhere.

i just find it lovely going to one club and getting a girl for relative backpage prices and then going 2 blocks down the street and a girl in the same league wants 4-500...
i just find it lovely going to one club and getting a girl for relative backpage prices and then going 2 blocks down the street and a girl in the same league wants 4-500... Originally Posted by BDSaint
It is due to your lack of clear communication.......next time clarify for the not-quite-a-hooktard that you don't want to buy it. You just want to rent it for a little while.
it's just part of the game....enjoy it
ok seriously I'm talkin about strippers- not established ladies...

established ladies, ya I pay the rate or I go elsewhere.

i just find it lovely going to one club and getting a girl for relative backpage prices and then going 2 blocks down the street and a girl in the same league wants 4-500... Originally Posted by BDSaint
Well in some clubs part of that fee goes to the pimp...oops I mean manager.
part of why I dont usually do extras with strippers is I dont want to negotiate and bargain. to me I get tired of the game so I dont play it. I have had multiple girls at treasures and other places trying to get me to do extras but I know they are going to quote something insane like $500 and I dont feel like bargaining when I can just call a indy from this site and get a no hassle session.