PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE THIS PUP!!!

A little over a week ago. I was walking back from the movies and seen this guy outside crying with these 2 puppies and when I asked him what was the matter he started balling his eyes out and told me he was poor and sleeping with these 2 puppies in his car for weeks in this horrible heat.. I took one of the puppies but its just not fair to have a dog that will soon be bigger in a hotel... I was thinking about calling the animal shelter this morning but i just dont have the heart. If anyone wants her she is all black with a little white bow tie on her neck. She is as sweet as can be and is 8 weeks old, little floppy ears and just super sweet, I named her Lucy. She already has toys, a blanket, and a big bag of food so she's ready to go without any expences. Please if anyone can take her so I dont have to call the pound and have the chance of her being put to sleep please let me know at (224) 789-8433 and yes i said 224 lol thanks guys... also I have posted this a few days ago and have had people call but no shows, so please if you can take her make sure you can come get her
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2012, 02:24 PM
if nobody steps up this is a very good option for you and the puppy.

http://www.operationkindness.org/index.php

good luck and thanks for having a heart.
Thanx CJ im still waiting though
Has the puppy had its shots yet? It's very young so that should be a priority, especially as it goes outside and is exposed to parvo.

Just take the puppy to Operation Kindness. Seriously. It's no kill and would be quickly adopted. Lots faster than searching for a loving family on a hooker board. Operation Kindness. Easy solution.
You can also contact Paws in the City, great group of people and they never say no to any animal.
Gee, Tiff...really sweet of you to help out this puppy...
I would be interested but I'm afraid our pitbull would eat it.

Good luck to you and the puppy...nice suggestions from everyone above.
If you do take the pup to a no-kill facility, it's appropriate to give them a donation. A nice way to help Tiffany would be to leave a small tip for the puppy fund when you visit her.
Cute puppies always find nice homes. And at the places mentioned above she would also be thoroughly checked out by a vet, given shots, and microchipped.

But hopefully if a client took her he would do all that too.