• Toyz
  • 04-10-2014, 11:13 AM
1). You have the donation in hand
2). Your hand holds the donation
3). In your hand lies the donation
1). You have the donation in hand
2). Your hand holds the donation
3). In your hand lies the donation Originally Posted by Toyz
I would think that pretty much sums it up.
4) You never mention the "F" word (friend) to your ATF

5) You bring your own covers...just in case

6) You read her showcase and bring her something small that she likes to show you recognize that even hoogars are human too.

7) You ask if she would like you to bring refreshments because you like to bring a little drinky with you (my next handle, Drinky Man) when you visit and it wouldn't be polite to not offer the lady a drink.

8) You politely remind her to have EXTREMELY good hygiene (hint hint) because you know the visit will be a bust and result in a "no" review if she doesn't get it.

9) You take her and her friend (who hid out in the bathroom during the session - oddly I didn't give a shit) for pizza slices downtown and you drive and buy (to go with the bottle of bubbly you brought for the session) plus give them a tour commentary on the night life during the trip.

10) You bring the donation with you and lay it in full sight first thing. LOL

11) ... (ladies, take it away)
12) You massage her feet during intermission

13) You leave when your time is up!!!

14)...
oooh and of course all the mongers who think like Hoogars ....

#14 you come shaved and showered and clean, or ask to clean yourself up in the shower when you are not
#15 You look like Chris Hemsworth, talk like Pierce Brosnan, fuck like a Latin Lover and are dynamite at making money but horrible at keeping track of it. (Ok, ok, that would make you a GREAT monger.)

#16...
#16 You take your time with DATY and ensure she comes at least once or maybe twice before plunging in to satisfy your carnal needs.

#17 You remain fully hard and erect while she is riding you like a true Texas Cow Girl--just watch out for the damn spurs...

#18...
4) You never mention the "F" word (friend) to your ATF Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
Hate to derail this thread, but I found this one especially interesting. I can think of a lot of reasons you might say this, but am genuinely curious as to what you mean. Not judging, just hoping to learn something
#18. You allow the ladies to speak up in a thread meant for the ladies!!!!

#19 ...

EDIT: Not one provider post? Why?? It's Toyz's fault.....him and his remark about donations....
  • Toyz
  • 04-12-2014, 09:08 AM
#18. You allow the ladies to speak up in a thread meant for the ladies!!!!

#19 ...

EDIT: Not one provider post? Why?? It's Toyz's fault.....him and his remark about donations.... Originally Posted by Beagle
Its because every hoogar saw my post, nodded in the affirmative, and went to view another thread.
#19 you don't kill or hijack a good monger's thread ...

Good provider and Good monger treads? Geesh all that's missing is an episode of Dtr Ruth doing the bump with Barney.

What have you guys done to my format? lol
#20 You start a good thing and deal with all the Copy Cats quietly....