Accidental Appointment With Your EX. What Would You do??

Let's say you are a hobbyist, but you don't want your ex ( a good girl turned provider) to know it. You are a provider and obviously don't want him finding you.

But... it's a very small world this world of ours. What if the provider was at a glory hole and your ex sucked your cock and you never knew it?! But she did!!

Or maybe you fucked one of her friends without knowing it while she was at a shared incall? Talk about getting caught with your pants down.

Or your another hobbyist, a friend of the EX hubby. The ex hubby says, " I'll pay you to find my ex and fuck her." But wait. The friend finds her. He fucks her but he really really likes her, so he doesn't tell.

Far fetched? Fairy tales? Wild imagination? Do you think this stuff happens in our world?

Better yet- What if you unknowingly made a date with your ex. Imagine the look on both of your faces? Wtf would you?

My worst fear is accidentally making a date with someone I know. I always wonder who's out there that knows, but maybe never says anything on both sides of the fence.

Thoughts? Maybe I should write a Hobby Novella? I know I can't be the only one who has thought these things or had some strange things happen or close calls.

Thoughts? Discussion? True Stories?
Birds of a feather and whatnot. People, when operating according to their own sensibilities (as opposed to being forced into a relationship out of need), pair up because of similar characteristics. Even in the case of "opposites attract," the two people at least share the preference for those who have opposite characteristics from themselves. Even the similarities of our respective immune systems play, at least in part, a role in our attraction to one another.

Of course, I'm speaking in generalities and there are obviously those who do not fit neatly within the demographics. But, in general, we tend to pair up with those with whom we have common traits/characteristics.

With that in mind, if one half of a relationship doesn't believe that there's anything inherently immoral or "wrong" about hobbying, odds are that the other half of the relationship doesn't, either. I'm not saying that one side wouldn't mind the other side cheating, as is necessary to participate in the hobby ("cheating" here is defined as anything sexual to even the slightest degree). By "hobbying," I mean it as a phenomenon existing outside of the relationship; an objective perspective on hobbying.

That's why, after a relationship ends, it's common for exes to run into each other at social events, restaurants, etc. - the things that brought them together (mutual friends, work places, etc.) were common to the exes before they were in the relationship and are still common to both sides after. You were both friends of the guy who introduced the two of you to each other before the relationship because you both have the same preferences in choosing friends, and you still share those preferences after you've become exes.

Therefore, if the thing that was keeping both sides of a relationship from participating in hobbying (whether as a provider or hobbyist) is gone, that is, the relationship, there is definitely the possibility of running into each other within the hobby. It would be just like running into your ex at a cooking class or a professional club meeting or at a bar that you frequent - things that you shared as common interests before your relationship ended will still be things that you share after your relationship ended.

And that's the end of this morning's edition of I'm-up-way-too-damned-late/early-and-I-need-to-go-to-bed-already forum post.

Edit: As for what I would do if I went to an incall and found an ex standing there deer-in-headlights style? Probably share a laugh, bang it out, and resist the inevitable urge to get back together because we broke up for very good reasons.

...But, still make an arrangement for on-demand visits whenever either of us are in the mood.
That makes a lot of sense to me. How very well thought out.
Appreciate the response, but this the best part... Love it

HB

Edit: As for what I would do if I went to an incall and found an ex standing there deer-in-headlights style? Probably share a laugh, bang it out, and resist the inevitable urge to get back together because we broke up for very good reasons.

...But, still make an arrangement for on-demand visits whenever either of us are in the mood.
  • Toyz
  • 02-07-2015, 06:54 AM
With all the screening available to us, its really rare that you would (as a guy) see a girl that you knew by accident.

That said, I worry that I will book someone from work and they will say "AREN'T you ___ ___"?

What would I do?

Probably say "OK, now that we know about each other...and since I am here....lets have some fun"!

As long as it wasn't a direct report that I might have to counsel or terminate at some point. You sure don't want to have those conversations with someone that has sucked your cawk.
There is a wonderfully entertaining review by the famed reviewer Scotsman that covers this topic. Maybe someone can find it in the ASPD archives. A true and truthful classic.
Swaghetti Yolonaise

Loose my hard on!!!!!!!
It's always better when it's a bitch-who-can't-stand-you's ex/current.
Had that happen a few times. The satisfaction!
How many ladies suddenly feel the Complimentary Immune Systems aka Extreme Lady Boner Stokage over Swaghetti Yolonaise right now. Jennslolli? Chelsea Bean?

I'm coming to get you SwaghY

How many ladies suddenly feel the Complimentary Immune Systems aka Extreme Lady Boner Stokage over Swaghetti Yolonaise right now. Jennslolli? Chelsea Bean? Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I'm already working on pet names for him: Brochamel, Fetishini, Mani-cum-on-my-titty.

Lucky for me, none of my exes live in Texas. I tend to steer clear of hobbying in any place where I have family, coworkers, bosses, exboyfriends, warrants. (I kid! I kid!) But I can say that things were different and I did bump into a coworker or HS friend's father or whomever I would pull my titties back in my dress and start screaming "ABORT! ABORT!" Except for that one former boss of mine...my review of that day would read like a Sweet Mimi review.
What if the provider was at a glory hole and your ex sucked your cock and you never knew it?! But she did!! Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Impossible - as sad as it is to say it, the only ladies I've ever known who could do a good job sucking a cock were providers - never dated a girl that would do an even half-assed job at it, so no chance of her getting picked for a glory hole. That said, if, in theory, it was my ex, and a glory hole - I doubt I would mind, as there is plausible deniability (assuming you don't see each other after).

Or maybe you fucked one of her friends without knowing it while she was at a shared incall? Talk about getting caught with your pants down. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Potentially awkward...but if that was her friend before when I was in a relationship with her, I'm sure I at least thought about banging her anyway. Only awkwardness would be meeting up with the ex on the way in/out, I think...which hopefully wouldn't happen if they have good incall etiquette.

Or your another hobbyist, a friend of the EX hubby. The ex hubby says, " I'll pay you to find my ex and fuck her." But wait. The friend finds her. He fucks her but he really really likes her, so he doesn't tell. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
I seriously doubt I'd pay someone to fuck my ex - sorry, but she can hunt in the wild just like I can...no need to give her the assist...or my friend. That said, if they did hook up - she's my ex - I don't care...have a good time, bro.

Better yet- What if you unknowingly made a date with your ex. Imagine the look on both of your faces? Wtf would you? Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Never happen - I'm sure I've researched her enough prior to booking that I wouldn't have chosen her. If I was the lady - I could see it happening, but you'd have to assume your ex knew who he was booking with...so he planned the encounter.
  • tron
  • 02-07-2015, 08:59 PM
My worst fear is accidentally making a date with someone I know. Originally Posted by Jane Doe
I am actually not too worried about that, and if it did happen I would go through with the appointment - unless it was someone I really didn't like for some reason or I knew they were a motor-mouth. I would assume neither would talk, because it would be mutually assured destruction.

I think it is different for providers, though. If the client had written 50 or so reviews, then assuming he would be discreet might be a mistake.

One provider I knew who was a UT student said she scheduled an appointment with one of her professors and didn't know until he was at her door. She was going to have a friend take the appointment, but I think she went through with it and the prof was ok with it. In that case if either blabbed, both would have been toast.

One option is to have new clients call you and leave a voicemail message confirming the appointment on the day of. If you recognize the voice, cancel. That would eliminate exes, but not everyone you know.
My worst fear is accidentally making a date with someone I know. I always wonder who's out there that knows, but maybe never says anything on both sides of the fence.

Thoughts? Maybe I should write a Hobby Novella? I know I can't be the only one who has thought these things or had some strange things happen or close calls.

Thoughts? Discussion? True Stories? Originally Posted by Jane Doe
I wouldn't mind reading that novella. :-)

I've often had fantasies about accidentally setting up dates with providers who turned out to be female coworkers, though thankfully we were never in each others' chains of command. Sooner or later, I'm going to write a story about one or two of the ones I was really infatuated with..
Swaghetti Yolonaise

Originally Posted by Augi71
How many ladies suddenly feel the Complimentary Immune Systems aka Extreme Lady Boner Stokage over Swaghetti Yolonaise right now. Jennslolli? Chelsea Bean?

I'm coming to get you SwaghY

Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I'm already working on pet names for him: Brochamel, Fetishini, Mani-cum-on-my-titty.

Originally Posted by JennsLolli