Gentlemen: Quality Blowjobs - What Do You Need?

Simple Question: What are the necessary qualities that make you rank one blowjob higher than another?
1. The Hunger. I want a girl that wants to devour some cock. Every once in awhile, I don't mind the casual approach to a BJ, but my preference is a girl that gets a hand around the base and take the cock to the back of her throat and then some.

2. Never Dry. Again, for me, I want a wet, and usually sloppy blow job.

3. Head Bobbing. I want to see the shaft of my cock coming in and out of that wet mouth.

4. Hand Action. As the head moves, so should the mouth. They should work in concert together.

5. Eye Contact. This is the difference between a good blow job and a great blow job.

Note: Any accidental/incidental use of teeth will completely ruin the BJ for me. If you want to bite, go for the shoulder or the neck.

Now I gotta go find someone to solve the problem I just created responding to this post!
  • b2pop
  • 07-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Eye contact is a must! Then having the right rythm ( slow then fast at the right times) Being able to deep throat is the topper! If all of these are done, just right I won't last anyway!!!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Simple Question: What are the necessary qualities that make you rank one blowjob higher than another? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Planning on becoming a provider? *snicker*
No teeth....good pressure/tongue action. "DT" is a plus...

Also, I'm not a very demanding client. I'm fully aware that this is an exchange and that a provider may not have any interest what-so-ever in blowing me, particularly, but any effort in convincing me otherwise is also appreciated LOL
1. Suck the knob like an all day sucker
2. Light fingernails on my balls and taint
3. Eyeballs
4. Stroke my cock with you hand while you suck the knob
5. Keep it wet
6. Only stop to catch your breath, smile at me, and tell me how much you love sucking my cock!
Planning on becoming a provider? *snicker* Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Yur baaaaaaadddddddddddd....but in a good way.

1. Tongue action. Use your tongue everywhere and everyway. It feels good!
2. Close your mouth around it.
3. Don't forget the boys. Use your fingers to massage them while you suck and drop your mouth down there now and then to gently suck and lick.
4. Eye contact. Your mouth wrapped around my dick is very nice but that's not the only connection I need in order to make this a quality BJ.
5. Hand action. When/if you're not going to have it in your outh use your hand on it....changed my mind..wrap your fingers around it while you're sucking too!
6. Don't just pop the head in and out of your mouth.
7. Suck it!
8. Deep throat isn't a necessity but if you can...do!
9. Enthusiasm...make me believe that you just don't enjoy sucking cock but that you enjoy sucking my cock.
10. I prefer CIM. Thereafter it's open to discussion what you do iwth a mouth full of my cum.
11. If your expression changes to less than excited when I start cumming in your mouth, don't expect me to grade your BJ skills as any better than average.
12. More than up and down in your mouth. Mix it up!
A woman knows when a man's about to cum. The penis gets a little harder and longer; not much, but detectable if she's paying attention. The best blowjobs are when a girl takes you to the precipice, a few seconds from cumming, 4 or 5 times, and backs off just as you're about to spurt. A woman who has never heard a man say "Please baby, let me cum, I can't take it any longer," has never given a great blow job.
+1 TXCWBY6

Ze what's your preference?
My preferences ... I just call a couple of ladies.
+1 on "Please let me cum"

Ladies, it is not about how quick a hobbyist cums, but on how long you made him wait to cum.

One prolonged nu is always better than 2
It is really hard to have a bad blow job, unless teeth are involved, or like myself, I had a providers tongue piercing back come off and put one hell of a scratch down my head when it was fully engorged. That will fuck up a good blow job. I was always told that the piercings added something, I no longer need them involved.
The two most important aspects for me:

First and foremost, she has to enjoy doing it, Makes all the difference in the world.
Second, at least for me, she should swallow. A girl who swallows generally won't stop or hesitate at the moment of truth and interrupt the (pardon the expression) natural flow of things.
+1
convince me that you are starving for it....lots of eye contact, teasing, spit on that mother fucker not a little spit im talking get back and get some distance and spit on it like you have a chew in, more teasing then ball licking while i stroke it, then hand and mouth, then either cim or facial. if facial then let me clean it up with my cock and then lick and suck my cock clean... yes!!!! basically a jade N..