Traveling providers -- where would you like to go?!

Providers: If somebody contacted you and booked you for a long weekend, and let the destination be YOUR choice, where would we go, and why there?!!
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-06-2012, 02:43 PM
I wouldn't really want to travel out of the states for just a weekend.... I can't justify sitting on a plane for that long. That being said, plenty of places in the country I would love to go. I think a good rafting trip in Colorado would be fun, or Adventure Dining in NYC too... so many options! I think I would be able to come up with something off the top of my head SHOULD the situation arise. Even though you said it was up to the provider, who wouldn't want to pick a shared location to either explore or reminisce? If you aren't having fun either, what's the point?
I have never been to NY and have been dying to visit NYC and have a rendezvous at the top of a building overlooking the breathtaking skyline. There are so many things to do and see in Manhattan, like Ze mentioned Adventure Dining. For some reason the traffic, noise and busy city life is what makes the wild in me come out ;-)
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

I can't get enough of Vegas...besides the shopping, slots and club life...The Fabulous Pool Parties w/Resident DJ's and Kick - Ass Music!!!

Would a HDH want to go to the moon?
Would a HDH want to go to the moon? Originally Posted by pyramider

Hmm...I wouldn't mind adding moon rocks to my investment portfolio
  • Jaci
  • 07-06-2012, 11:59 PM
A quite cabin on a lake some where or even a weekend on a houseboat!!!!
Must include jet skis and fishing!!! Its a little to hot for the fish to be biteing
but Im sure something would be nibbleing!!! lol
Kisses,Jaci
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Would a HDH want to go to the moon? Originally Posted by pyramider
I have had my eye on a pair of tickets on the "Space Tour" flights for a while now.
Hmmm...for the weekend...I guess I would have to say...take me to the ocean. I would be happy with Padre Island...it is a quick flight, giving us more time to spend together. To me, the sea is so romantic...moonlit walks on the beach...mmmm...
Destination is her choice as long as its driveable and includes lotsa road-head.
Destination is her choice as long as its driveable and includes lotsa road-head. Originally Posted by Hercules
+1

Also adding some road-masterbation.....gotta love it!