URL / Website: -
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: 15912 Ranch Rd 620 N Suite 103, Austin, TX 78717
Activities: FBSM, HJ, NE
Hair Length and Color: Mid shoulders, dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maggy is a bit chubby, but she is nice and welcoming.
Recommendation: Yes
  • snk
  • 09-06-2022, 11:45 PM
Maggy is nice but a bit too chunky. Claire either doesnt' work there anymore or they are shielding her from the onslaught of mongers that went to see her after her reviews here. Lisa is a good bet.
  • RREB
  • 09-07-2022, 06:18 AM
I believe Claire has moved on. Wish I knew where she went. You don't find many like her.
Yeah, apparently Claire is gone and Maggy looks like an apple (as someone else described her before). There was a younger girl by the name of Jenny who was nice n playful. She disappeared too. I haven't met Lisa yet...
  • RREB
  • 09-07-2022, 07:10 AM
I have been going her for sometime now. Seems they don't like the publicity when they have a special girl. They move her out and bring in a girl for an "average" session. Then someone exceptional will show up.
Lisa is a good choice for now.
I've heard pros will take breaks and work in an amp for a while then go back to it.
I miss Claire. Need to check out Lisa. Saw Lulu for what was supposed to be a legit massage (she’s not my type) but she ended up giving me a 2 handed hjtcx2. I think I saw Maddy there and she’s definitely a chunker although much younger than Lulu. Have been really fortunate the past few months with providers willing to go the extra mile at no charge. Gym membership must be paying off.