north austin

Anything goin on in north austin tonight drinks and live music
Just the SL bra & panty festival. On display are all the bras and panties he has collected in the last several years. Champagne and finger sandwiches. One pair of panties to get in but "virgin" hookers there's no cover!
it's a beautiful night at the Domain.
Though I harbor no desire to view SL's doubtless nonpareil collection of young lady's used underwear, this is where I presently want to be...

Domain still has some good happy hours. Rack daddy's has specials, all strip clubs up north and black dog pub has drink specials, also main event...

Let me know if interested
Always down to drink, doesn't have to be hobby related things
Sounds fun father devine tx me......n thanxs everyone there is always so much to do alsobest trip ive had yet NIN n soundgarden were awesome!!!!!!
Sounds fun father devine tx me......n thanxs everyone there is always so much to do alsobest trip ive had yet NIN n soundgarden were awesome!!!!!! Originally Posted by brielovesyou
I hate you soo much right now. I really wanted to go to that show, but Boston, Motley Crue and Kiss/Def Leopard to all my concert fund money. Seen NIN before but how was Soundgarden? Chris Cornell is a badass vocalist.
Moved to proper forum, not hobby related.

sixx
Chris was great hell of a performer. ....never cn NIN before it was a bucketlist item for me