If you see something say something even if you are full of shit.

Only a dumb down Liberal would mistaken a guy doing math equations for a Terrorist plot, lol. I don't believe anyone could be that dam paranoid.

Jim
Only a dumb down Liberal would mistaken a guy doing math equations for a Terrorist plot, lol. I don't believe anyone could be that dam paranoid.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Wow.

How would you know he was doing equations?
Wow.

How would you know he was doing equations? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, I don't. I am just going by what the article stated about what the dingbat paranoid liberal passenger thought she saw. Apparently the Airline was concerned because the flight was delayed for two hours because the stupid bitch jumping to conclusions.

Jim
Wow.

Didn't she get off of the plane?
Wow.

You wouldn't. That takes the ability to process complex ideas. You don't have that. You're as stupid as the clown who reported him. AssupDumbAss.
You wouldn't. That takes the ability to process complex ideas. You don't have that. You're as stupid as the clown who reported him. AssupDumbAss. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Assup is probably related to that stupid bitch, or at least he is able to relate to her stupidity, lol.

Jim
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did you know that the "c" stands for corn?
Oh, I don't. I am just going by what the article stated about what the dingbat paranoid liberal passenger thought she saw. Apparently the Airline was concerned because the flight was delayed for two hours because the stupid bitch jumping to conclusions.

Typical right wing babblespeak jim, nowhere in the article did it say the batshit crazy woman was a liberal. could have been your sister, and you are covering for her.
Nope, but you can spot one of them bitches a mile away.
She should be on the no nothing list.
Typical right wing babblespeak jim, nowhere in the article did it say the batshit crazy woman was a liberal. could have been your sister, and you are covering for her. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I can say anything I want. The First Amendment still exists. It was probably your sister now fuck off chicken shit.

Jim
I can say anything I want. The First Amendment still exists. It was probably your sister now fuck off chicken shit.

As the OP says "say something even if you are full of shit"
Maybe the Yassar Arafat scarf set her in motion.