Sunday Morning Shows Permiated With Fake News

"We Think". "Sources Believe". "People Close to The President". "Unnamed Sources Say".

These are the terms used by all of the major News Outlets to justify their constant barrage of "fake news", half truths, and opinion. Opinions based on their sorrow that Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Here is a great example. Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC said this morning that Kelly Ann Conway once said, "I feel like I need to take a shower" after a stint on giving Trump talking points on MSNBC. Brzezinski said this was her reaction to being forced to lie for Trump.

No, Mika. she said it because she was just on MSNBC, a sewer of journalism.
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2017, 05:48 AM
"We Think". "Sources Believe". "People Close to The President". "Unnamed Sources Say".

These are the terms used by all of the major News Outlets to justify their constant barrage of "fake news", half truths, and opinion. Opinions based on their sorrow that Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Here is a great example. Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC said this morning that Kelly Ann Conway once said, "I feel like I need to take a shower" after a stint on giving Trump talking points on MSNBC. Brzezinski said this was her reaction to being forced to lie for Trump.

No, Mika. she said it because she was just on MSNBC, a sewer of journalism. Originally Posted by Jackie S

They had just shown a clip of all kellyanne Conway's outright lies. Mika (who I do not care for at all) then pointed out wtf kellyanne Conway said about TRUMP off the air it was not flattering. In context it was what she (KellyAnn) said right after the Access Hollywood tape came out.

Sounded legit to me.

Btw...if you think Trump cares about anything other than Trump, you have not been paying attention.
So the media is calling people out for shit they said BEFORE ..

.... Trump trounced HillariousNoMore?

Perhaps Kellyanne was talking about taking a cold shower after dwelling on having her pussy given some wanted attention. Since "we" are speculating!
It was fake news before. Hardly anyone mentions how the former White House spun the Iran deal and bragged how easy it was to manipulate the foreign press segment of the American media.

"Snap back sanctions"
KAC is just another bimbo who would love Trump to grab her by the pussy.
It was fake news before. Hardly anyone mentions how the former White House spun the Iran deal and bragged how easy it was to manipulate the foreign press segment of the American media.

"Snap back sanctions" Originally Posted by gnadfly
I would prefer a President who is found of foundling pussy...

... outside of the White House!

Unless, of course, if it's his hot wife! Then any where in the White House is ok.
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2017, 08:06 AM
Trump is the new Clinton.

Now it's ALL FAKE NEWS?

Hahahahahahaha!

Here's some REAL news, dipshit.

Twitler is going DOWN!
I would prefer a President who is found of foundling pussy...

... outside of the White House!

Unless, of course, if it's his hot wife! Then any where in the White House is ok. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Spoken like a never married old queen still living in his parents welfare house.
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2017, 11:32 AM
Spoken like a never married old queen still living in his parents welfare house. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LexusLover I believe said he left his house early and probably moved in with his childhood boyfriend JL, who has change his name to DSK. They been practically like Forrest and Jennie ever since.
LexusLover I believe said he left his house early and probably .... Originally Posted by WTF

:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Spoken like a never married old queen still living in his parents welfare house.
WTF does "tend" toward gay/homophobic topics. Is he hiding something?

(Note: WTF lying again about what I posted!!!!)
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2017, 12:15 PM

WTF does "tend" toward gay/homophobic topics. Is he hiding something?

() Originally Posted by LexusLover
I damn sure ain't gonna try and hide your gayness....that'd be like trying to hide a full grown python in a hen house!

It's ok, you and Gay Rey were born that way...had nothing to do with your upbringing. Nothing to be ashamed of.

I damn sure ain't gonna try and hide your gayness.... Originally Posted by WTF
How do you hide something that doesn't exist?

For instance ... you don't have to hide the "high-end" houses you have claimed to build, because .... you don't have to hide something that does not exist!!!!

You claim I'm gay. You offer to buy me a beer. You claim I am LE. You claim an a "counselor." You claim I'm a "snitch"! And you claim to have known me for 10 years!!!!!

I don't "know" you. But I do KNOW you are full of shit!

And you prove it each and every time you post.
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2017, 01:39 PM
How do you hide something that doesn't exist?

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
In your case, you try and deny it even exists!

You can not hide it, it is as plain as the dress ib your closet.

LL, you post like a prissy ass girl. I do not care that you're that way, it is your lying and hypocrisy I do not care for.

• WTF
  • 05-15-2017, 01:47 PM

You claim I'm gay. You offer to buy me a beer. You claim I am LE. You claim an a "counselor." You claim I'm a "snitch"! And you claim to have known me for 10 years!!!!!

I don't "know" you. But I do KNOW you are full of shit!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
How about this, exposing yet again your hypocrisy. ..

I don't know you but I do know that you are a lying hypocrite, gay and a snitch. Despite all that, I'll still buy you and DSK a beer!