Raven Ray and Taylor Madison

Raven Ray and T Madison

Be aware these girls take money as prepays and after 1 or 2 meets they don't meet anymore and brings all the excuses , its not worth it, you may think you are getting a bargain but reality is the rip you off .
Raven Ray and T Madison

Be aware these girls take money as prepays and after 1 or 2 meets they don't meet anymore and brings all the excuses , its not worth it, you may think you are getting a bargain but reality is the rip you off . Originally Posted by simonin777
Never ever prepay anyone!!! No matter how good the deal is or what the sob story is
Never ever prepay anyone!!! No matter how good the deal is or what the sob story is
+1

And I'll add another never ever.

Thanks for the warning about the two thiefs.
If you prepay you're begging to get ripped off.
Can you provide links, please? If you found them on LC or RR, copying and pasting their ad(s) with phone numbers will help others out when searching for info as long as they’re using the same handles and phone numbers, even if they delete their current ads.
To the providers that want guys to prepay, I say this:

If a provider will let me see her for a session today and allow me to pay her in two weeks when I get paid, then I would be more than happy the next time I want to see her to prepay her on a day and see her later within a couple of weeks of that day.
I prepaid for 6 sessions, over the year she only did 2 lol and still owing 4 , and Raven never replies.
You have some pretty serious money owed you. That's a lot to pre-pay. Just out of curiosity, have you been pre-paying another providers this much money who have been honoring the agreement?
I had Nani , she was pretty good, she did honor all the pre pays. Her ass is delicious �� but no gfe
Don't want to get into your personal financial situation. But why do you pre-pay.... are you getting discounted rates, are the ladies requiring you to pre-pay before they see you, are you doing it out of the goodness of your heart?
yes it was heavily discounted but not doing it again , they usually change 400 an hour but with prepay I got around 150 an hour.

But i wouldn't encourage anyone anymore. May be they did it to be known in the market, like a marketing strategy lol
You learned a good lesson. Just FYI, I get really good volume discounts, for example, I usually agree to see a provider 4-6 times a month for several months (pay per visit). I also include various other requirements in the arrangement. I usually make this agreement with a provider I/we connect with socially and physically. Happy hobbying fellow monger.
Well, you can try again.
She recently posted dates she is doing the pre-paid appointment commitments.
Ok I will try and keep updated