AMP vs Studio

Lately I have had a couple of questions asked that I honestly do not know the answer to. Amp door is 60 while FS is 140 extra. Given that is Big D, the FTW side of the hobby has AMP 80 and about 150 up for FS. What I do not know is the avg upcharge on Studios like Dream, Relax, and waterfalls.

Anyone care to share?

Most of the girls do indy for this at a motel where they are not being watched (at least from my knowledge).
From my understanding most of these places skip out on L3 so you will pay the 140-160 for L2. That is kind of pricey considering you can go with an indy and pay ~120. I think the perk of this is that you are in a semi-controlled environment and dont have to worry about pimps, NC/NS and lackluster service (for the most part) as these girls are "working."

If I'm off base, someone can clarify.
most dallas amps charge 40 door for 30 mins and 60 door for 60 mins. then 100-120 for 30 mins L1-L3 and 140-160 for 60 mins L1-L3. The amp on plano rd. north of LBJ charges 50 door for 30 mins and 110-120 for 30 mins.

some studios are L1-L2 only and some are L3.

i suggest you read thru the amp and studio reviews then select a place based on what kind of encounter you desire.

"Most of the girls do indy for this at a motel" - some providers work at hotels, some at motels, some at apts, some at homes. just read the reviews to get an idea. then go where you will feel most comfortable.

good luck and hope it's deliteful.
The amp on plano rd. north of LBJ charges Originally Posted by pmdelites
Is Cherry or was it Candy still there? Any that look as good as her?
Is Cherry or was it Candy still there? Any that look as good as her? Originally Posted by Hardallnight
if i cum by there tonite [pun intended], i'll let you know who's working there these days/nites.
Is Cherry or was it Candy still there? Any that look as good as her? Originally Posted by Hardallnight
i dont know if cherry was there [mamasan didnt indicate such].

instead, visited a new woman Joy. above average looks, above average skills if a bit routine.
spent about 15 mins in table shower and drying me off, 10 mins on activities, 5 mins on cleanup.

still a decent visit. 50 door + 110.
as i was leaving, mamasan did say "you come here two more times, house fee is free".
phrequent phucker plan?? hope so.

guess they are using my name & birthdate to track my visits.
so might want to use a fake name/bdate.