Laptop

Hey does anybody have a well condition laptop they would like to sell if it is Intel processor I would like it 2 be within a year r 2 old. IF somebody is willing to let go of a Mac for inexpensive which would be great, Mac book pro. I'm willing to By 2013 no later. I think that is it. Now if you want t trade service we can, I just know money's faster then trying to set somethunf up. Plan it all thSt stuff.
Go to MicroCenter on 75 just south of Spring Valley. Ask where the refurbished laptops are. There are usually about 10 refurbished laptops. Some of the best deals in town for a price under $400 with warranty. The salesmen are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Tigerdirect.com has great values
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-30-2015, 11:21 AM
+1 for the microcenter refurbs.

Also, you *usually* don't have to worry about some scummy client installing spyware on it.

If you have some(not a lot) cash to spend take the time to do research online. You can get decent basic laptops for near nothing if you have time as well.
Tiger Direct is closing down there retail locations (if not already closed), so they might have good deals - only issue would be all sales are final.