Big Men

I would love to hear a providers thoughts on big men. I don't mean penis size. I mean men that are big in physical size. I'm 6'2" and 320 pounds and I've shied away from some of the smaller providers because I'm afraid I won't get much IOP because she is repulsed by a big man. Are there any providers that cater to big men and helping them fulfill their fantasies? I see some providers and they go through the motions and I'm not sure if that's because that's how they provide or that I genuinely turn them off. Cripes......I feel like I'm in therapy! LOL
as a fellow big man 6'2" 350 here. i have had no issues with iop with providers. i am very up front with them though and let them know what the yare getting into. i have found it the more upfront and honest yo uare with a pro they tend to be more relaxed about who you are.

I have only been turned down once for being this fat but other than that i have had no issues but do try to have a small back and forth with the pro to test the waters. i cant explain it its just something im able to do and tell if i want to spend money on a provider. granted i dont always have the fun i want but then again im a strange one.
I love big men...

Just like some guys like something to hold on to...some girls are the same way...plus it makes the girl feel smaller (that's a good thing for self confidence)

#1 thing is just hygiene... making sure you're fresh and clean
I love big men...

Just like some guys like something to hold on to...some girls are the same way...plus it makes the girl feel smaller (that's a good thing for self confidence)

#1 thing is just hygiene... making sure you're fresh and clean Originally Posted by Analeese
yes yes very much i have special wash items i use since its harder for us fat guys to shower our entire body.

i pay strict attention to cleaning everything especially the fun areas cause nothing ruins funtime worse than some stank. so wash your ass an balls boys, get that tank good and clean was thoe thunder thighs get the dirt and grim off. No need to disrespect these wonderful ladies with stank ass.
yes yes very much i have special wash items i use since its harder for us fat guys to shower our entire body.

i pay strict attention to cleaning everything especially the fun areas cause nothing ruins funtime worse than some stank. so wash your ass an balls boys, get that tank good and clean was thoe thunder thighs get the dirt and grim off. No need to disrespect these wonderful ladies with stank ass. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Nice to hear a concern for this....

I think even if you're not exactly the providers type...making sure your hygiene is top notch can make a huge difference in how your chemistry, activities and overall session play out.
my motto---I need a chubby hubby for my chunkey monkey

I prefer bigger sized guys....I really dont care for bodybuilder types
just like some of us thicker ladies we like thicker gent's
just be upfront about it .. heck my ff's take up a lot of space
just be fresh as a daisy and if you sweat a lot take a shower once you get to the incall and pleas get naked like me and don't keep that old undershirt on just let it roll out I do lol ..
I want to feel the all that lovey body ..
As a card carrying member of the chubby hubby's club, I always to everything I can to make myself enticing for a young lady. Impeccable hygiene is always a must, on top of that, I stay current with my beauty treatments (body scrubs, waxes, etc....), finally always take care of the peripherals (nails, teeth, hair). Keep mints or gum and lip balm with you, and a nice (but not overpowering cologne). I make it my business to dress nice, not pretentious, but a little better than business casual. Keeping a comsistent routine of doing these things will afford you the luxury of having real world and hobby world ladies eager to ly with you for the most part. Lastly, you have to exude confidence in the body you live in adding humor helps as well. You want lust and admiration from the ladies, not pity or compassion. Confidence plays a huge role in this (a big ole dick doesn't hurt either, lol)! But, for the most part I haven't had issues in either realm. God damn it, people like me! Lol!
^^^+1,000 Confidence is very sexy...and humor gets me every time especially as a woman who loves to laugh.

It's refreshing to see someone confident but also doesn't take himself or life too serious.

If all else fails, FAKE IT TIL YOU MAKE IT LOL

HOBBY ON FOLKS
If I gotta fake it, I'm gonna put on my pants and leave, thankfully only had to do that once.

5'9" and 250Ibs here. Don't take life too serious, it's your only one.
Fake the confidence lol

I used to weigh 250 at 5"6...

Chubby guys do it for me...and i love facial and body hair..always thought it was manly..
6' 350 lbs here. I don't give a fuck and neither do providers I've seen. I usually send a pic prior to meeting just in case. Only ones who have a problem w it are the AMPS. It's a cultural thing im sure.
  • BLM69
  • 12-08-2016, 12:52 AM
I'm large and in charge when it comes to play time, big guys need to have fun too LOL
I wouldn't want to give my money to someone who cares that much about my weight or pants size...they probably don't deserve it

Some people can be so shallow
Add me as another lady that loves to feel like shes holding a man and not a twig I am very touchy feely and love to rub.. so the more skin the better!!!!