Going Bare Down There May Boost The Risk Of STDs

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/12/06/504540192/going-bare-down-there-can-boost-the-risk-of-stds?ft=nprml&f=1001
  • L.A.
  • 12-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Not going bare down there may boost the risk of no appointments.
nicely trimmed is fine by me

I like it bare most of the time but sometimes it is nice to go through a little brush to get to the picinic
I like bare so I can see what's there
I heard that among the 18-25yr old crowd, the bush is making a comeback. Gawsh lets hope that's a false rumor! A super close trim is acceptable, but waxing is preferable to those who are tough enough.
Being bare down there may severely increase the risk of no appointments and to some may be the ultimate deal-breaker ..... yes the bush is making a comeback .... styles change all the time ..... I know some of you simply can't fathom that there are those of us who actually prefer a pussy not look like it's eight years old .....
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2016, 06:44 AM
I've never liked the bush or any hair on a woman
It's a garden
When I fuck I always hear swords clanging and know the hair fighting on the front lines is doing its job. Especially the hair on my pecker that's doing the scouting.
I think some may be misconstruing the results of what was found. A higher number of partners is indicative of high risk behaviors. Those who regularly sleep with a larger number of people are more likely to frequently completely shave. Those who regularly sleep with a large number of people are statistically more likely to contract an STI. There are just a multitude of factors involved.
  • L.A.
  • 12-07-2016, 12:02 PM
I think some may be misconstruing the results of what was found. A higher number of partners is indicative of high risk behaviors. Those who regularly sleep with a larger number of people are more likely to frequently completely shave. Those who regularly sleep with a large number of people are statistically more likely to contract an STI. There are just a multitude of factors involved. Originally Posted by Salaciousquirrel
There are lies.
There are damn lies.
And then there are statistics.

I also read that 82.5% of all statistics were made up.
did you know you can get strep throat from eating pussy?
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2016, 01:11 PM
did you know you can get strep throat from eating pussy? Originally Posted by cage196
I'll take my chances
did you know you can get strep throat from eating pussy? Originally Posted by cage196

Is that why you're a picky eater?

I did some research because you got me sooooooo curious with that statement, but found nothing to confirm it.

What I found was that Strep B is not transferable from vagina to throat. Most healthy people that carry it don't become ill or manifest symptoms, but it can cause UTI and sepsis, the latter of which can be deadly in newborns and the elderly.

Thank God I'm safe going bare down there and I can keep DATY on the menu!