Just for fun... a contest..

Wow!! lot's of drama on here today. How about something fun?? Business is slow, so I find myself spending more time playing on here and less time working. So.. I decided to take a poll, and have a contest. Who would you like to see new pics of?... who do you think is hot looking?.. or who do you think could really benefit from some hotter photos.

I will do a free 2 hour photoshoot for whatever lady gets the most votes. (provided she WANTS new pics) It's that simple.. it's just for fun, a legitimate offer, and there are no rules. Ladies CAN vote for themselves. People posting on this thread will actually decide who gets new photos.

For those of you who don't know me, I am a professional photographer and shoot with a lot of the ladies on here. And I AM legitimate. You can find out more about me at
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=145595

I will leave this post up for 2 weeks and at the end count the votes and declare a winner.

So let's hear your opinions.
Vote for me! I could really use some new pics in about a month or so. I'm getting some cosmetic surgery done, and could really use the new pics after!!!!

*begs for votes*

Gratuitous boobie pic to prove I need better pics of these babies! (No, the surgery will not affect my boobies, though :P)

Attachment 50684

<------ Votes for self. Will tip photographer
I'll vote for Traci too.

I have absolutely no idea how she could look "better" than she already does. She looks amazing already. But if she wants new pics, I'll help with a vote!
Paulina. Although you will have to capture that much hottieness (that a word?) while still respecting her need for anonymity. Oooh a challenge!!!
  • Txh64
  • 04-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Vote for me!

Gratuitous boobie pic to prove I need better pics of these babies! (No, the surgery will not affect my boobies, though :P)
Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Whew! I was about to cry out and rend my clothes until you added this statement. Carry on.

I'll add a vote for Traci for the photo shoot. Especially since she is not getting a boob job and messing with those pretty ladies.

Never met Traci, but always enjoyed her photos and posts.
Wow, that's a great offer!! I have a question for myself first...Would you be willing do a 2girl photo naughty photo shoot? Ive seen (and done) alot of amateur 2girl photo shoots by clients either before, during, or after a session, but never a professional shoot. I think that would be super hot!

As far as ladies that I think could benefit from some new hot solo photos:

I vote for Paulina Linda - I met her in person (of course after seeing her photos) and she's got such potential for some really HOT photos...that tight little body of hers...her cute personality...okay dammit, I just wanna see more! Really though, I vote her because she seems very creative & very versatile which I bet a great photographer would love to work with.

I also vote Autumn Spring because we need to see MORE of those glorious breasts & that beautiful face of hers! Ive seen her on several occasions (since the photos on her site were taken) and she's actually slimmer in person than how those photos depict!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
I'm in desperate need of some new pics in the very near future
Can't edit ma post so I did mean Paulina Linda in case there are any other Paulinas.

Also I will sacrifice myself to be the meat in the IP/Paulina sammich 2-girl photo shoot if that wins....tough job but someones gotta do it.
1 vote for Traci Brooks!
I vote for chelsea simms her pictures she has are okay, she is much much more beautiful in person and could use a great photographer like you
Safire Sweet
What a Great Ad...
@ItalianaPrincess ... I'm going to put in a vote for you too, since you were kind enough to vote for 2 other ladies and not vote for yourself. ... by the way.. I have, can and WILL do naughty 2 girl photoshoots.

@Hercules.. no problem.. I actually knew who you meant.

@Safire.. Thanks for your vote for Chelsea. I just finished shooting with her 30 minutes ago.. LOL.. but I will happily shoot with her again!!

@DecemberLove.. I loved your ad for your special in your thread. Now THAT was creative!

Keep the votes coming. This is sort of like American Idol... only funner!!!! LOL
I love when you have some creative ideas Tom!!!

I'm glad you just did a shoot with Chelsea she is a beautiful, sweet girl...I cant wait to see the pics!

Autumn would be a great person who truly deserves some professional pics done by such a talented photographer!

I have already sent you some ideas...As always I cant wait to shoot with you again. (no votes for me please...lol)
I vote for TraciBrooks.
I would Vote for Cherri Darling ....a real cutie with a bubbly personality that needs to be brought out in her pictures .....