Mature & Experienced vs. Young & Slutty

When you're with a more.....mature.....woman you anticipate that the extra years of sexual practice will enhance her bedroom prowess. It's been my epxerience that this holds true. If so, she's often deemed "experienced."

When a young(er) woman (let's say under 30) demonstrates those same sexual talents does that make her "slutty" because her talent level means she's crammed more experiences into a shorter span of time?
It seems to me that "experienced" is a hard quality to quantify. I mean sure there's the literal translation of how many dudes she's been with. But I think you are referring more to a maturity of personality. Or are you referring to simply knowing their way around a bed so as to be smooth and not clumsy or awkward?
I will take mature and experienced.

my rule is 1/2 my age + 7

My Age/2 + 7 = Mature and experienced women...
It could just mean she's a fast learner.
It seems to me that "experienced" is a hard quality to quantify. I mean sure there's the literal translation of how many dudes she's been with. But I think you are referring more to a maturity of personality. Or are you referring to simply knowing their way around a bed so as to be smooth and not clumsy or awkward? Originally Posted by true_whatever

I think that "experienced" is a combination of ability and poise. Age tends to bring greater self-confidence (not the pretend type you often see in young men and women that's only as deep as the next remark he/she takes as hurtful and damaging to the ego) and demeanor to go with the flow (i.e. adapt to circumstances rather than see it as a roadblock to your good time). I think that leads to a better all-around experience in the bedroom.
Chicks 30+ seem to crave cock a helluva lot more.
Maybe it could be they just have a "natural" talent under thirty when they seem to really know how to please!!. But us older women do have more experience.
Young and slutty, mature and slutty, as long as they're slutty, that's what's important.
I am mature, experienced and slutty.....
My limited experience suggests some of the best sessions to be around those ladies who are "comfortable" in the hobby and assertive. That can happen across any age range but generally I found it to be over 30.

But, given my age, maybe the response is better when with an 30+ as I ain't 25 anymore.
I am in my mid 30's. It seems that the "experienced" ladies, 30+, basically understand men and the industry better. They are more attentive, make you more relaxed, and can be twice as slutty. And for God sakes, can actually carry on a conversation. There are well established providers that are in their 20's and drop dead gorgeous on Eccie that I just have no desire to see. It's flash, flash, flash..Now, now, now..I'm here, I'm there, Now I'm not. Look at the difference between "younger" and "experienced" provider emails. Does the word flighty come to mind? I am seeing a mid 20's provider tomorrow that I hope will help with my opinion.

Of course, in my own opinion...YMMV...exceptions to every rule...etc.etc.

Reese, you're mine soon...
Give me mature and experienced anytime anyday. off course I do make exceptions
Reese, you're mine soon... Originally Posted by justaregularguy1

That's hot!
I am mature, experienced and slutty..... Originally Posted by Reese Foster

WOW Ms. Foster, 3 more things we have in common!!!!

YEAH BUDDY!
Experience and maturity conquers all!