Imposters/posers???

OK, so its a lazy day at work and I start browsing BP for a good jack shack in S FW.

A couple of them caught my eye with sexy looking girls but of course I have to run it by the wise ECCIE community.

Anywho... I found 1 review that was old and not so good, so then I scroll thru the thread replies and I find only 1 comment and it contradicts what the review said..

So I then put the pieces together and suspect that the reviewed or someone associated with them registered as a male user and posted a fake comment/review. That was my opinion but others may disagree

Now my question is... Does that happen often? A provider registering and posting comments or posting a review on herself?

I've been registered for a while but just now getting into the whole scene...

Sorry for the noob question.
There can be indications ... a new user with no posting or reviews .. joins that day and posts a review about a lady in short order. It can be legit .. but it's unlikely. Or a guy who continually reviews the same lady. Can be legit .. but you gotta wonder.

Reviews are part of the safety in numbers ... don't pay too much attention to any single review, good or bad. If you are really interested in someone .. look for a number of reviews on this site .. and other sites, too (such as TER).
There's no linear way to check a lady out. It's a mosaic of puzzle pieces.

~~ Does she have reviews?
~~ Have the reviewers reviewed other ladies?
~~ Do those other ladies have multiple good reviews by OTHER reviewers?

The bust at the Houston social in December was made possible because police registered as both ladies and gentlemen and then vouched for each other. The male personas wrote reviews for the female personas and voila'! they were now "verified" providers.

These "verified" providers vouched for the male reviewers and all were invited to the social where they merrily propositioned members of both sexes and then arrested them for agrreeing to the propositions.
Even P411 has been infiltrated. They got into P41 by offering to let a clietn walk if he would give them his email, P411 and ASPD credentials.You just have to be careful.