Anyone have a place I could stay at tonight....

• Starz
  • 12-23-2017, 12:41 AM
Just one night. Provider plz help lol
Come on over. Pm me
Hey, did you find a place to stay? I have a room in my home I could spare for a few. In the very least I could arrange to get you a hotel for the night. I hate the thought of you sleeping in your car in the freezing cold.
I have a home in NW Ft. Worth. I just camp out there... It's 900 sq ft. just a bachelor pad. I drive OTR and I'm never there. It's kinda depressing when you have a double lot beachfront on Lake Worth and your never there to really enjoy the place cause I'm always somewhere in BFE. If the wheels ain't turning I ain't earning....
Honestly reading this makes me super happy. Knowing there are still good people out there that are willing to help someone in need. You never know how hard it could be for a person to reach out and ask for help.

To the OP, If you haven’t found something please pm me or text me at 4692142443. I have a spare room. Let’s get you back on your feet.
what awesome responses...I hope ya fiound the help you needed! Best to ya!
Thought she had a pimp?
I hope the OP found somewhere to stay last night. It was pretty damn cold out. I have room but I would be very cautious about inviting a complete stranger into my home. Once you do that it can be difficult to get them out should there be any issues.
High and Low in the 20's next Thursday and Friday with wind chill factor in the -20s.
Did u get safe