Providers That Truly Love to Fuck

Just for entertainment, I would love to hear which girls are doing this for more than just money..

I have some real world girls that can actually wear me the fuck out and that's rare...They beg for more and they are multi-orgasmic. Guys feel free to chip in on any ladies you think are real nymphos.. Ladies to. Even girls I've seen. I haven't asked many girls on here so I probably have no idea.
Come on. I know there's a few dirty fuck toys out there.
Women who like to fuck.

That's a good one.
  • shilo
  • 12-27-2017, 03:55 AM
They are out there but very rare indeed. Dated this one girl and that was all she ever wanted to do.
They are out there but very rare indeed. Originally Posted by shilo
I totally agree. Providers get paid cash money to fuck and so for the most part, guys are a business transaction and the ladies do as little service as possible thinking that just because the paying john got his nut, she 100% did her job, deserving of a great review. That is why I find it hilarious to read some provider ads stating that they are so horny, a total nympho or words to that effect (but they are ads to bait business in the door, so there is that), then the reviews of the same lady are consistently that she is a dead fish fuck, very little to no IOP and she is a clock watcher.

If and when you do find a provider or two who gives you that IOP where the passion seems so real, don't lose her number, she is also a rare treat in the hobby. A good idea and to be fair, don't ever go by what ONE guy's review says, especially of a new to the site provider where his review is probably the only one (these are usually pimp/facilitator reviews anyway), but maybe look for at least a handful of different guys to see and review her to see the parity of her service.
I love good sex ..
I definitely enjoy it I'm single so it's the only time I get to have sex
I love good sex .. Originally Posted by Sexii Redd
Right! GOOD SEX is hard to find in the hobby...
Right! GOOD SEX is hard to find in the hobby... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Come on now girl. You KNOW EVERY hobby friend completely and totally rocks our worlds!
Come on now girl. You KNOW EVERY hobby friend completely and totally rocks our worlds! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Careful Kendall, you know there's some fragile egos out here. However, that was funny as hell.
The hobby fulfills many things for me. 1: income of course 2: My high appetite for intimacy, sex, and getting pounded

Previous RW boyfriends and fwb always thought I was a nymphomaniac and would frequently ask if I was. I don't think I am, especially in the context that they mean.
But I do have a VERY HIGH SEX DRIVE, and always appreciate a genuine dick-down in the hobby.
I enjoy Hot Steamy Sex ❤
Come on now girl. You KNOW EVERY hobby friend completely and totally rocks our worlds! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I'd like to disappoint Kendall some day. :-(
I have a huge sex drive I love it! I do feel sorry for the ladies doing this that don't.
I truly LOVE TO BE FUCKED and to FUCK))
It feels so wonderful to have a hard throbbing cock thrusting deep. How can I not LOVE IT))