Retrograde ejaculation / Dry orgasm GOOD NEWS!

Great info in the links below.

1.) https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20354890

2.) https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/conditio...68/dry-orgasms

Dealing with more mature gents, these are common issues that I see on a day to day basis. Most guys that I see, that have this issue are taking some form of an SSRI (selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor) or SSNRI (selective serotonin and nor-
epinephrine re-uptake inhibitor).

sertraline (Zoloft)
fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem)
citalopram (Celexa)
escitalopram (Lexapro)
paroxetine (Paxil, Pexeva, Brisdelle)
fluvoxamine (Luvox)

Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq, Khedezla)
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) ― also approved to treat anxiety and certain types of chronic pain.
Levomilnacipran (Fetzima)
Venlafaxine (Effexor XR) ― also approved to treat anxiety and panic disorder.

Also, fairly common in those that have had prostate surgery, radiation therapy or other pelvic surgeries.

GOOD NEWS!

Most can still have mind blowing, full body orgasms.

My question is....Is it stressful mentally when nothing comes out or do you just enjoy the experience? Are you NEW to this issue and have questions?
Good luck on this one.
Alaine...it must have taken you all day to think up a topic like that for discussion lol....
  • Quark
  • 09-12-2018, 09:30 AM
It is possible to learn to do this and be multi-orgasmic with no recovery time.
Well....at least it doesn't involve drama. This may be more common than you think, since a large percentage of the US population is on one of these medications.
You can add Flomax (tamsulosin) to the list.
^^^^^ This ..... unfortunately for most of us "older" men who've had prostate problems are put on a combination of dutasteride and tamsulosin to help control the size of the prostate and thereby help prevent prostate cancer ..... so you ejaculate not one drop, but it's interesting, after reading those articles I've never experienced "cloudy" pee either .....
Alaine,

As an "older" gentleman...I have had these problems and can tell you my experience.
First, all of the medications you listed can exhibit the side effect of the symptoms you describe including ED, so not only "retrograde" or dry ejaculation.
Even the meds prescribed for BPH, begin prostatic hypertrophy, enlarged prostate can and usually do cause some problems in sexual performance.
00 gauge....like all the other side effects "cloudy Pee" does happen but not to everyone....I myself have experienced it on a couple of occasions.

To answer the original question of how stressful it is...
I try to relax and enjoy whatever activities my chosen provider will participate in.....even with ED meds, some days my erection is hard as a rock and sometimes it will just achieve penetration....but we try to have a good time anyway and having a provider that will work with you is the biggest assurance to having a good time.
Hopefully that's the cause and not the result of untreated Chlamydia. Lol
A lot of gents I see whether they are having minor issues or more will find that a prostate orgasm is the mind blowing thing she's referring to. That makes a huge difference and can actually help the prostate health according to many!